Ben Chilwell ~ Leicester City

Day 16 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
You and Ben were childhood sweethearts. You both began dating each other when you were twelve and you were literally inseparable. If one of you was somewhere the other probably wasn't that far away either. It was just how you two were and you enjoyed being in his company so it wasn't a bad thing that you two were together a lot. It wouldn't be constant though because there would be times where you just go out with your friends and he would just go out with his friends. People would see you two together a lot though. When you were both 16 you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which you both agreed on the name Tia. Tia Chilwell. The three of you were a family. In no way, a perfect family but is there really a perfect family. Everything worked out well for the three of you or as well as it could. You got a full-time job whilst Ben got a part-time one so that he could still play football which he was really good at. You just knew that he was going to go far with football. Be one of the most important and best players for Leicester and even England. When Tia turned 3 though everything took a turn for the worst for you and Ben. Nothing was working between the two of you as it used to and you were both too busy to sort it out. With looking after a 3-year-old and both working a lot to get money there was not the time for just the two of you so that's why you think it didn't work out in the end. No matter how long you've been together you still need time to go out with just the two of you. When you broke up the feelings were still there on your side but Tia was more important and you couldn't fight for him. You and Ben have a kinda good relationship but only for Tia's sake.

"Mummy, mummy, Daddy's here!" Tia said jumping away from the window to run into your bedroom where you were getting ready. You turned around to face her and stood up to follow her to the door. You could do your hair in a minute and although it looked a mess you didn't care. Ben has seen you in worse ways then you look right now so you couldn't care how he saw you. Tia ran back downstairs as you turned to walk out of your room. You would've shouted at her to not run down the stairs but she was already to far away and she had already done it so you couldn't exactly shout at her. When you made it downstairs you saw her trying to open the door although she knew that she wasn't allowed to do that. You told her to stand back a little bit or else you would most likely end up hitting her with the door and you don't really want to do that.

"Hey Tia, you ready to go and see Santa?" Ben asked as soon as he walked into your house. Well, you let him in. You and Ben had agreed to take Tia to see Santa together since she had been asking for the both of you to do it for a couple of weeks now so you eventually gave in to her and asked Ben if he would like to go which he agreed to. Today was one of the only days that you had off of work and he had off of training so it was the only day you do it. It's not like you and Ben have a bad relationship but there definitely wouldn't be anything there if it wasn't for Tia. It was also a bit awkward since you still like him. You never really stopped even after you broke up. Yeah, it wasn't working but you still liked him. The way he looked, his personality, the way he made you laugh as no one else could. You still liked that about him. You tried dating other people in the three years but none of them worked out especially when they met Tia. It was important for you to get her approval because you needed her to feel comfortable with whoever you were dating and she never did. It was the same with Ben though he never seemed to be dating anyone new for an extended period of time. Not that you took any notice of his dating life. Okay, that's a lot you did. You always cared about who he was dating. It was only for the sake of your daughter though not wanting someone horrible to look after her when she goes to Bens. Okay that's half a lie it's also for your own sake just wanting to know who's he dating and you're not going to lie you do get a little hurt when you find out he's dating someone new but you can't do anything about it you're not dating him.

"Yeah," Tia said running into his arms. She started talking to him about everything that she has done in school since the last time that she saw him. Which according to a 6-year-old is a lot. Half of the things she made up as well but it was things Ben knew she would make up. It was nice just hearing her tell stories. Every so often Ben would ask a question and she would answer him sounding excited to tell him everything. You smiled at the sight of the two of them together but quickly got yourself together and walked back to your bedroom to finish getting ready to go out. There wasn't much that you had to do. Only change your top and do your hair and maybe a bit of makeup if you could be bothered when it comes to it but it shouldn't take that long and Ben would keep Tia entertained for a while.