Julian Brandt ~ Borussia Dortmund #2

Requested by @Allxape
I know Julian is currently injured and was injured during the PSG game but for this purpose, he played.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Dating Julian Brandt it possibly one of the best things in the world. He's caring, considerate, supportive, mischievous, lovable and can be protective. He's even more so protective over Ally now though because she's 7 months pregnant. When Julian found out the protective nature just got more and more and the further along Ally got the more protective Julian got. He hated to leave her alone and hated her to come to games just in case something bad happened to either Ally or the baby because if anything did he would never forgive himself.

"Come on Jule. I want to see you play and beat PSG." Ally said to him. She had an oversized Dortmund too on which Julian brought her because she begged him because she still wanted to show everyone that she supports him. Her old top also didn't fit her the bigger that her stomach got so she needed a new one and Julian obviously went and got her one. He's already got a baby one for the baby when it's born and a pair of football shoes for them even though the two of them didn't know the gender yet.

"No Ally. I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." He said placing his hand on her prominent stomach. She rolled her eyes at him knowing what his argument would already be. It had been his argument for months and she always tried to calm his nerves but it never worked. He was just one of those guys who got nervous over a lot of things and it only took a talking-to from Ally to calm those nerves down a lot. Talking to his brothers helped a lot as well when you weren't around.

"What if something goes wrong? What if you get injured? What if you go into early labour? I'll be on the pitch I won't be able to help." Julian said moving his hand over Ally's stomach. Their child obviously knew the touch as Julian's because they kept kicking his hand, or tried to, every time Julian moved his hands the baby kicked her stomach.

"Firstly, that could happen at home. Secondly, other family members will be there and they will watch to make sure that I'm okay." Ally said placing her hand on top of Julian's. It calmed her. Julian sighed and Ally could see how tense Julian was. Whether it was nerves about the game or nerves about letting Ally go or debating whether Ally should be allowed to go to the game or not. His eyes were glued onto her stomach like the baby would make the decision for him.

"Fine! But this is the last game before the baby is born." Julian said knowing that he wasn't going to win this argument because Ally would just go anyway and he'd rather know that she was there then her go alone and him not know. Also if he knows that she's there he can go straight to her once the game is finished to check for himself that everything is okay.

"Okay." Ally said agreeing to the terms. She knew that it would be the only way that she would be able to go to this game and she really wanted to. She also knew that soon she probably wouldn't be able to go to games on her own accord because of being too tired or lazy. Carrying a baby around is a lot of hard work some people just don't realise. It's also tiring because you have to be close to a toilet at all times considering the baby is putting constant pressure on your bladder. She could also just watch the game whilst being in the comfort of her home but she wanted to experience being in the stadium one last time before the baby is born.

"Okay, I'll see you after the game," Julian said kissing Ally on the lips before moving down and kissing her stomach. It was something he's done since he found out that she was pregnant. Every time he would leave the house he would first kiss Ally then her stomach. It made Ally smile knowing how much Julian already loves this baby. They're going to have him wrapped around their little finger.

Ally watched as Julian left the house then she deemed it time to get ready herself but not before texting the Borussia Dortmund 'WAGS' group chat. Yes, they have a group chat that very little people know about because if one of the guys have a partner they don't like they are not added to the group. There are a couple of people that aren't included in it but they shall not be named. Anyway, Ally went onto the group chat and messaged them saying that she would be going to the game. She got some replies but didn't bother looking at them just yet knowing she didn't have long to get ready if she wanted to make it to the game on time. Quickly, well as quickly as she could, Ally got dressed into some appropriate clothing before calling a taxi to come and pick her up and drop her to the stadium. It didn't take long until the taxi was outside and making sure she had everything Ally left the house for the taxi making sure that she locked it behind her.