Callum Hudson-Odoi ~ Chelsea

Day 13 of CountDown to Christmas
I know not everyone's periods are like this but sometimes it can be really bad!!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
You were so excited to spend this day with Callum. The two of you had planned it out together so you knew what you were doing as it was one of the only days that Callum had free because of the number of training sessions and games that he had to play in during December. For footballers that play in the Premier League especially if they play in one of the top clubs, they have a lot of matches that need to be played over 31 days. Knowing that this was his day off in advance he promised to take you out for the day so you could spend some time with each other away from home since your mainly stuck inside all the time. You were just lying in bed waiting for Callum to return from the bathroom whilst you were waiting though you felt a pain shoot through your stomach and instantly you knew what it was. When you were on your period the stomach cramps were unbearable for the first couple of days till is slightly dies down. You weren't even meant to get your period yet it was a few days early. When you get the stomach cramps it hurts a lot to move and a hot water bottle is one of the only things that makes it stop because the warmth from the bottle helps the muscle to relax so the pain goes down. If it continues like this there would be no way you would be able to go out and do all the activities that you and Callum had planned you would have to stay inside and you didn't want that. Callum was so excited for the day that you have planned. You understood that you were meant to move around to make it better but for you majority of the time, it made the pain worse so you never did.

"Please don't hurt not today." You said to yourself holding your stomach hoping it would stop hurting but it didn't your stomach was still hurting you. You got up and out of the bed and instantly went to the bathroom and luckily Callum was walking out as soon as you get there. The pains in your stomach were nearly unbearable and you needed to sort yourself out knowing the worse the pains are the worse the period seems to be.

"Are you okay?" Callum said as you walked past him to go into the bathroom. Obviously, he could sense your pain but you didn't speak to him just needing to get into the bathroom. You would tell him when you get back out as he'll understand. You locked the door and sorted yourself out making sure everything was alright and sorted out. You sat in the bathroom crouched over not wanting to move because the pain had stopped for a bit and you were scared that if you moved the pain would come back. Staying like that for a few more minutes before you decided that you had to move because although it was stopping the pain in your stomach it wasn't the most comfortable position and you knew the bed would be more comfortable. Unenthusiastically you stood up and started to walk to the door to open it and you only managed to do that before the pain returned. You whimpered out loud but not loud enough for Callum to hear and then you moved straight to your bed wanting to be wrapped up in it.

"Cal my stomach really hurts." You whined getting into bed. He instantly knew what to do so left the bed leaving you in it alone. You grabbed the quilt and wrapped it tightly cocooning yourself within it not leaving any space free. You also curled yourself into the fetal position finding that the best place to lie without your stomach hurting as much. You stayed as still as you could just clutching your stomach in silence just wishing the pain could go away. It didn't take long for Callum to come back to the bedroom and when he did he passed you a hot water bottle. You thanked him before taking it out of his hands and placed it straight into your stomach where the pain was coming from. Callum just got into bed next to you and brought you into his chest just cuddling you. The warmth of the hot water bottle and Callum just being there helped the pain a little bit but not enough to make it go away completely. It would go away with time and you knew that but you just felt like you were ruining the day so wanted the pain to go away.

"Are you okay Princess?" Callum asked playing with your hair. It was something that always calmed you down and makes you feel slightly better. He was pushing bits of it behind your ear from where it was falling and covering your face. You shook your head at his question letting him know that you still weren't okay. His hand automatically went to your stomach and placed it onto your stomach underneath massaging it slightly trying to get it to relax. You let out a small whimper and Callum pulled his hand away letting out a small sigh.