Ben Chilwell ~ Chelsea #1 or #2

Day 10 of CountDown to Christmas

"It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine. Children singing Christian wine," You sang as you put up the tree and started to decorate it. It was just so calming to you to decorate and you actually enjoy doing it. Ben was just standing in the doorway watching you sing and put up the decorations. He had a soft smile on his face as he watched you dance, sing and put up the decorations. The soft smile on your face made him smile as well because he could just see how relaxed you were and how much you were enjoying it. He knew that he should probably say something and not just stand there and watch and be creepy with it but he didn't want to say something. He also knew though that if he said something then you would stop singing and dancing and become really awkward. If he spoke he would scare you but also if he just stood there then he would also scare you so he decided to just stay there in silence and watch you.

"Ahh, Ben," You screamed when you finally noticed him standing by the door. You were breathing heavily holding your chest whilst Ben was laughing at you.

"How long have you been there for?" You asked awkwardly when you finally regained your breath and composure from being scared. Ben composed himself as well so he stopped laughing and answered your question.

"A while," He shrugged, walking over to you and pulling you into his arms. Automatically you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him back. He leaned in and quickly placed a short kiss on your lips before allowing you to get away to continue decorating.

"I'll help," Ben said when he saw how many Christmas decorations that you had. Some of the house had already been decorated but there was still so much and Ben knew that you would take days to get it all up and you would put it all up. If he wanted even a little bit of attention then he would have to help to get it all done a little bit quicker. He just wanted to relax and watch a movie since he had just come back from training but to you, Christmas decorations were more important and you wanted to get that all that done. The quicker he helps with decorations then the quicker the two of you can cuddle and watch a movie. Most likely a Christmas movie.

"The box full of decorations is over there. You can pick what room you want to decorate," You said to him, not even giving him a second glance. You had started to decorate the tree again and was making sure that it looked perfect and all of the lights that were on it were working properly and nothing was broken.

Ben was looking through the boxes trying to figure out what he could use to decorate the room. He knew that certain things go particular rooms so he made sure to never touch them. He did pick out a couple of things though that could really go in any room before moving onto the next room. In one of the boxes, he found a mistletoe. A smirk instantly came over his face when an idea came to his head. It would be a lot of fun to do and it would be something you would both enjoy. It was a harmless prank. Well not really prank but still. He quickly turned his head to look at you and saw you still focusing on the tree and things around the tree so you hadn't seen anything that he had grabbed. Looking through the box some more he found more mistletoe meaning he could upscale what he wanted to do. He doesn't understand how they are still in one piece considering they've been stuck in the box for a year and under a lot of other decorations. To be honest they are probably fake. Well, they had to be fake to be in this good of condition. He didn't understand when you got so many mistletoes either but he wasn't complaining kinda happy since he can entertain himself with them. He made sure you were still in your own little world as he picked up the box with the mistletoes in before walking out of the room and around the house.

Ben walked around with a couple mistletoe's in his hand and placed them randomly around the house. He made sure that they weren't in locations that could easily be seen so you wouldn't see them. He didn't want to ruin it by you seeing one beforehand because that would ruin the fun. Once he had put them around the house he decided to walk into a room where he knew he placed one in the doorway knowing that you will stop there.

"Y/N," Ben shouted to you. It didn't sound urgent so he wasn't in trouble but he did sound confused. Probably didn't know where something was meant to go and if it wasn't in the correct place then you would be complaining because it didn't look right. He'd rather ask you and get it right the first time then have to keep moving it around. Placing down the box you made your way to where you heard Ben's voice and where you last saw him to see if he was somewhere near there. Luckily you found him pretty quickly so you didn't have to keep walking around aimlessly.

"Yes," You asked leaning against the door frame. Ben was staring at you with a mischievous smile on his face. He had either done something or was planning to do something. You raised an eyebrow at him in question wondering what he was up to. That was the smile that he always has on when he does something or has something planned. Ben just pointed up to the ceiling and your eyes instantly followed curious what he was going on about. You allowed your eyes to drift up and you saw that you were standing under a mistletoe. So that's why he wanted to help you put up the decorations and had that smile on his face when you walked into the room. Without you even noticing Ben had made his way over to you and placed his hand on your cheek. Your head moved away from the mistletoe and towards Ben once again. He didn't even give you a chance to think about what was happening before he pulled you into a passionate kiss. Instantly you started to kiss you. It was sweet yet hungry. Fervent but hasty. Whatever it was it was good and quickly made you breathless.

"Thanks for allowing me to help out with the decorations. Oh and there may be more where that came from," Ben said, smirking towards you. You rolled your eyes at him trying to hide the smile on your face. He knew that he could kiss you at any moment that he wanted to but placing mistletoes all over the house made it more fun. It was like it was some sort of game and he was going to enjoy it.

The rest of the day and the next couple of days were spent walking around and Ben randomly calling your name before pointing up to the ceiling. You would allow your gaze to drift up to the ceiling and see the mistletoe there. Ben would've made his way over to you and placed his hands on your waist before passionately kissing you. Instantly you would kiss him back and only pull away when you had to breathe. He would then burst into laughter and wink towards you before walking away. It was your own Christmas game.