James Maddison ~ Leicester City

Day 2 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
You couldn't believe your eyes as you looked outside. You probably should since you live in England but you couldn't. You and James had planned this amazing date that you would go on but now all that was ruined because of the stupid rain. It was literally chucking it down like you've never seen it before so there was no way that you would be going outside in that let alone drive somewhere. You were just sat on the window seat watching the rain. There was something calming about watching the rain the rain fall down the window and just watching it and that was properly the only thing keeping you calm right now because you were so excited to go out on that date with James. You were literally lost your thoughts not even realising that James had walked into the room.

"Why so down?" James asked you as he walked into the living room. You guessed you looked a bit weird just looking out of the window pouting at it but you couldn't really care.

"We can't go on our date. I was really looking forward to it" you said moving your head away from looking out of the window so you could face James. James smiled sympathetically at you before moving so he could sit behind you and you leaned back onto him just watching the rain together. He kissed your forehead lightly before moving his head away so you could just watch the rainfall together. He kept his arms tightly around you but neither of you took your eyes off of the outside. You watched as the rain fell down the window having races with other raindrops. Even with watching the raindrops outside and falling down the window you began to get restless.

"I can't believe this," You said after a couple of minutes in silence. Neither you and James said anything to each other just looking out of the window. You were trying to come up with ideas for what else you could do but nothing was coming to your head. You could yell he was thinking as well by the loom on his face because he has this certain look when he's thinking and that was the fact that he was making.

"Don't worry we can still have a fun date." James started, smiling like a mad man probably thinking that he has come up with the best idea that this generation has ever seen. Knowing James it probably wouldn't be a brilliant one. You would most likely be shaking your head at the idea that comes out of James' mouth.

"Go and get some snacks, films, Christmas and non-Christmas ones and drinks. Maybe some hot chocolate with the whipped cream and mini marshmallows that we brought. Also, don't come into the living room until I tell you to I want to sort something out for you." James said. You were about to open your mouth to ask him what he was planning but before you could James had already started pushing you out of the living room. He was pushing you into your kitchen so you could get everything that he had asked you to. You still wanted to protest wanting to know what he was planning but you decided to let it go and you went and grabbed everything that James had asked you to get.

You started off by going up to your room to find a few DVD's to bring down that you can watch. You know you could probably find them online somewhere but you enjoyed having DVDs there that you could watch at any time. It was nice. You also had a large collection of them and a lot of them you had from when you were little so you insist that they are to be kept for 'memories' when in reality you just don't want to get rid of them. You searched through them wanting to find the perfect films to watch together and because you wanted James to at least have some say in what you watched you decided to pick up a lot of DVDs so he could pick as well. Elf, love actually and the polar express was the Christmas films that you wanted to watch. The non-Christmas films that you grabbed were all of the fast and furious films so James can pick which ones, kingsman and some of your favourite Disney films. Carefully, you walked down to the kitchen and placed all of the DVD's on the side so you would be able to grab whatever else James had asked you to get. James was making a lot of noise with whatever he was doing and you had to fight the urge to look because you didn't want to ruin the surprise.

"Right, films did now just the snacks and drinks. Hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream" you said to yourself to remember what you had to do. You started off by making the hot chocolate knowing that would take a couple of minutes to do and whilst you do that you could also get some of the other stuff. The hot chocolate was made the way that you love and always make it. You know people who make it different to you and you had no clue how they enjoyed it that way so you had to make it your way. Once you left it to heat up, so it would be warm, you started to look for the snacks. Looking through all of the cupboards you finally found some of the sweets and chocolate that James hides away so he wouldn't be tempted to eat it as often because he knew that if he saw it daily he would eat it all in one go. You grabbed both of your favourite snacks and chocolate knowing that you don't eat them that often. Once you had grabbed your snacks and placed them on the side next to the films you could finish off the hot chocolate. Grabbing the whipped cream from the fridge you squirted a lot of it onto both of your mugs then grabbed some of the mini marshmallows so you could sprinkle them onto your hot chocolates. You smiled slightly at the sight of the hot chocolate just wanting to drink it now but you knew that you couldn't you had to wait for James. The next thing that you had to grab since you've got the snacks, films and made the hot chocolate was to grab other drinks so if you get thirsty later on you wouldn't have to move. You didn't grab anything special only a few bottles of water and juice as you couldn't be bothered to find anything else.

"Okay, Y/N it's ready you can come into the living room now. Bring nothing at the moment we can grab it later." James shouted from the living room. You placed all of the bottles of drinks on the counter and immediately went to the living room wanting to know what he had done since you were really impatient. You had wanted to sneak in there from the start but held back so now that you were allowed in you wanted to get in there as quick as possible.

"Oh my god," you said in shock as you stood in the doorway that leads into the living room. Whatever James had planned this definitely was not what you were thinking that he would do. This definitely wasn't idiotic, it was actually really nice and a brilliant idea. James has decided to build a blanket fort and it looked so soft. It was obvious that he had used all of the blankets and pillows that you have in your home which is a lot. You don't use half of them but they look nice in certain areas for decoration and apparently come in handy when James wants to do this. He had placed some of your Christmas lights around the fort and it lit up nicely since he closed the curtains so the light wouldn't get in. His laptop was in the middle of the fort so you could watch a film whilst sitting in the fort and be comfortable. You were literally stood in awe at what he did not know what to say. No words were making it to your mouth so you couldn't exactly say anything either.

"Are you just going to stand there gawking at it or are you going to help me bring in all of the snacks, drinks and films that you gathered?" James laughed at you. This shook you out of your own mind and you turned to him. As soon as you looked at James he started walking to the kitchen so he could grab some of the things you got. You both walked into the kitchen to grab all of the snacks, films and drinks that you had gathered whilst James had sorted all of this out for you. You grabbed the films and some of the food whilst James grabbed the rest. Minus the hot chocolate because you didn't want to spill it everywhere and you could grab it in a minute. When you got back into the living room you placed it into the blanket fort before you went back out to the kitchen to grab your hot chocolates.

"Come on, lets cuddle," James said as you walked back into the room with both of your hot chocolates. You passed James his before placing yours down so you could sit down and make yourself comfortable without burning yourself. You made yourself comfortable leaning against James before you grabbed your hot chocolate and ate some of the whipped cream and marshmellows that were on top. James grabbed his laptop and put it in the middle of the both of you so you could both see the screen.

"This is comfortable, thank you," you said to James. You turned and kissed his cheek before settling back on him so you could watch the film together. You started off by watching the Polar Express because it was getting close to Christmas and this is a film that you love to watch. At some point during one of the movies, after the pizza that you guys ordered for dinner since neither could be bothered to cook and neither of you really wanted to get up because of how comfortable you were, you fell asleep. James noticed that you had fallen asleep but didn't bother to move you just letting you sleep on him. He moved the snacks and drinks away from you and put his hand in your hair running it through it. James eventually fell asleep as well both of you still in the blanket fort.