Thorgan Hazard ~ Borussia Dortmund

Day 6 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Since Christmas was getting closer you and Thorgan decided that it was the best time to put up the Christmas decorations with Elayna and Elise. They had been begging you both since the beginning of November to put them up but you thought that was too early and now you finally gave in to them. You only gave in because it was now December and was one of your only free days this month all together since December is always a busy month. Thorgan has a lot of games and training because December always includes the most games. It was always busier in your workplace around Christmas so that often meant earlier start times and later finishing times.

"Mummy, Daddy can we put the Christmas decorations up?" Elayna asked. You nodded your head at them and Thorgan went to where you keep the Christmas decorations so you could put them up. Whilst Thorgan was grabbing the decorations you went and put on Christmas music to get you more into the Christmas mood. Rudolph the red nose reindeer was the first song that came on and Elise and Elayna started screaming it around the house.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

"They definitely get there singing voices from you." You laughed at Thorgan as he walked back into the room with the boxes and placed them on the floor. Thorgan made a face at you showing you that he didn't appreciate you saying that he had a bad singing voice.

"I don't think so, they get it from you and they get there dancing from you" He retaliated. None of you was great at singing voices and that trait definitely got passed onto the both of your children. There dancing was also very entertaining to watch. Thorgan made his way onto the sofa sitting next to you whilst watching your daughters put on a show. His arm wrapped around you as you watched your daughters intently.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Join in any reindeer games
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
"Rudolph, with your nose so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then how the reindeer loved him
As they shouted out with glee
"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
You'll go down in history"

At the end of the song, you and Thorgan clapped exaggerating how good they were. Your daughters bowed as you continued clapping them.

"Decorations now?" Elise asked as the next song came on. You nodded your head and moved to get closer to the box of decorations. You were helping your daughters sort out all of the boxes with Christmas decorations and telling them what room certain things were going in do they could run and place it in that room. Thorgan was doing something else which you didn't know what because when you asked him he only replied with 'nothing'. You just shook your head at him even though he couldn't see you know that he was doing something.

"Right so I'm going to go and put this somewhere and then I will be back." You said to your daughters before standing up and walking to the kitchen to put it in there. You would've asked your daughters to do it but it was delicate and easily break if they dropped it.