Bernardo Silva ~ Manchester City

Y/N and her family were just having a leisurely stroll down the streets of Portugal. It was their annual holiday but no matter how old Y/N and her siblings got her parents always made them come. Y/N had just turned 19 so would rather be out with her friends then with her family but if this makes her parents happy she will do whatever it takes.

Y/N and her family eventually made it down to the beach and Y/N immediately sat down on the sand. The rest of her family went straight to the sea so Y/N was left there looking after the bags. It wasn't that she didn't like going in the sea it was just that she at least wanted to get a tan if she got made to go on this holiday.

Y/N was just lying down on the sand with her sunglasses on catching the sun when she felt a ball hit her side. It wasn't hard it was like the ball was already coming to a stop before it hit her. Anyway, she sat up grabbing the ball and looked or whoever it may belong to. Then she heard a voice behind her.

"Sorry 'bout that," the guy said in a strong Portuguese accent but Y/N could still understand all of the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"That's alright" Y/N replied smiling to the guy. She finally got a proper chance to look at the guy as she passed back his ball. He had brown hair which was scruffy on top of his head and he also had brown eyes that she could already tell that she could easily get lost in.

"My names Bernardo" 'Bernardo' said when he noticed Y/N just looking at him for some time.

"Sorry, Y/N" she replied blushing from getting caught staring. Y/N looked over Bernardo's shoulder and saw her family in the sea except for her mum who was slowly walking towards the both of them.

"Thanks for the ball," Bernardo said smiling brightly not even acknowledging his mates that were watching the scene. He couldn't lie Y/N was one of the best-looking girls that he has laid his eyes on.

"Maybe we could meet up at some point whilst your here," Bernardo asked.

"Yeah" Y/N replied smiling brightly at Bernardo not even acknowledging that he knew that she was here on holiday and didn't live here.

"Cool see you soon Y/N," Bernardo said kissing Y/N on the cheek then ran off to his friends. A red tint started to make its way over Y/N's cheeks.

Y/N spent the rest of her day with her family on the beach but she couldn't stop thinking about Bernardo. How is it that she barely spoke to the guy for 5-minutes and he's already constantly on her mind.

For dinner that night her family went to a restaurant which was also a bar so there were people say down eating a meal and other people were just there drinking with there friends. Y/N looked around the place and it looked nice but as she was looking around her eyes landed on Bernardo.

Y/N smiled to herself knowing that she would get another chance to talk to Bernardo.

"I'm going to go and get another drink," Y/N said to her family once she drank all of the drink.

"Fancy seeing you here," Y/N said to him once she ordered her a drink. Bernardo turned to her and smiled placing his drink down on the bar.

"Yeah, didn't know you were also staying in this hotel" Bernardo smiled. He knew she was at this hotel so he booked a room here for a night hoping that he would run into her again and get to talk to her some more. They both talked until the barman passed Y/N her drink.