Roman Burki ~ Borussia Dortmund

Day 14 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Roman was a prankster. He loved pulling pranks on everybody no matter who they were. Whether you were his friend, family, wife or even child he would still play pranks on you. Some were quite extreme whilst there were others that were quite mild. The number of times that you would come home from picking the kids up from work and Roman would do something ready for when you come home was unbelievable. There would be times where you would have to prank him back to teach him a lesson because of how much prancing he had done recently. You knew that it would be a harsh prank but the ones that he had done recently had also been harsh. It had started this week with swapping Marcel's purell (hand wash) with lube. He made sure he put it in the locker room so that everyone could see. That one was harmless because lube washes off easily but it's embarrassing for Marcel. Next one was to Mario. He placed different colour paints in the showerhead so when Mario turns on the shower the paint will come through with the water and Roman made sure to pick the paint that is difficult to come out. Especially hair. Mario wasn't best pleased by Roman doing it hilarious. Roman also brought in caramel apples one time that you made and that gave him an idea. He got the caramel and dunked onions in it so when he passed them to his teammates they got a mouth full of onion. Another harmless prank that Roman did to his teammates was being in a box of doughnuts because it was a cheat day and inside the box, he wrote 'Happy Prankster Week'. In reality, he didn't do anything to the doughnuts he just likes watching all of the guys become paranoid. It wasn't just to his teammates though one time he got ice-cream cones and put frozen mashed potatoes onto them and gave it to your daughters. As soon as they put it into there mouth they spat it back out and Roman just burst into laughter. He also just randomly enjoyed jumping out in you making you scream. He got a fake hand once and put it around the shower curtain when you were in a shower you generally don't think you've ever screamed that loud before in your life.

"Y/N, we need to get him to stop before someone kills him," Marco said over the phone to you. He was just telling you about the latest prank that Roman had pulled on someone and you knew it was getting out of hand and apparently Marco knew it as well. You and Marco began to make a plan on how to prank Roman back. And prank him good so he would stop for a bit. His teammates and you need a break so you don't have to look behind every door as soon as you walk into a room. Once you and Marco decided what the prank would be you started to set it into place making sure that everyone who needed to know what was happening would know.

"Right I'm going to need your help with this." You told your children. You had to tell it to your children as they would have to help you with the prank. A Brutal prank but a good one that may stop him from doing them for a bit. You needed your children's help to make this more believable. You even got Roman's teammates in on it so they could keep him all occupied whilst you set it all up even though there wasn't a lot that actually needed setting up. You and your two children, Mila and Elena, decided to get your suitcases out of the cupboard that they were stored in and through some random clothes in there. Luckily it was a bit packed due to you, Roman and the kids going to Switzerland for Christmas so you had begun to pack. Once the clothes were inside the suitcases you took the suitcases downstairs. You struggled a bit but eventually managed to do it. The nerves where slowly starting to creep in now. What if it doesn't go to plan? What if he actually leaves? What if he doesn't care? The possibilities were endless but because you were already this far you were going to let it play out. It's just the waiting game now and that's one of the most nerve-racking things. Marco had told you that he would message you when Roman was on his way so that you could prepare yourself and make sure everything is ready.

"Daddy's on his way home." You told your two daughters as soon as the message came through from Marco. You daughters moved to there bedrooms whilst you grabbed your phone, keys and anything else that you may need to make this believable. Just sitting there on the sofa you felt like you could hear your heart pounding. Roman could probably hear it as soon as he walks through that door. You heard the car pull into the driveway and that's when you knew that he had arrived and this prank was properly in motion. No backing out of it now.