Virgil Van Dijk ~ Liverpool #4

Smut
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The argument grew from nothing and into a tornado. Literally. In your rage, you were blind, blind to the delicate petals of his heart and soul. You assumed you were right without hearing his side and you had no real reason to. The words he spoke triggered something within you that came from fear but came out like this. Virgil never argued with his fists but his words when he was angry packed a powerful punch. You were mad. So mad and the madder you got the more tears that sprung to your eyes. You were one of those people that when they get so mad all they began to cry because of all of the frustration. It annoyed you to no ends finding it hard to have a full-on argument. It made it difficult but never stopped you from having a proper argument. You would make sure that your point gets across and shout at the top of your lungs if that's what it takes. It was never easy in an argument but it never stopped you.

"It wasn't that hard it wouldn't take that long but you still couldn't do it." You screamed at him barely knowing what you were arguing about now. With how long this arguments been going on for with what it started with was a blur now. You know that when the tensions are high you should inject love instead of anger, give him a dove instead of hostility, but sometimes it just isn't that easy with Virgil. He gets so worked up and just wants you to fight back. Pushed all of your buttons just to get you to fight back just so he could get all of the anger out of his system. He gets up all in your face and you get an urge to smack him down but if you do that he'll be gone, lost, hurting. Gone from your life forever and you love him too much for that even if you can't entirely feel it now you know it's true. So instead of arguing with him, you get all of the courage you have and use it to suppress your violent impulses until all of that courage is gone. You break. The words fly back and forth until you had enough. You were looking like a mess but you couldn't care to need to get out of this house. Away from him.

You stormed outside. Tears falling down your face and not forgetting to slam the door behind you. As soon as you got outside you realised that you had nothing on you. Not even a phone or keys. You weren't going back in though that would ruin the whole point of you storming out so you started to walk. God knows where but your feet would end up taking you somewhere. You were aware of how you looked but you needed to get away from the house. Your house was located on the outskirts of Liverpool where not a lot of people lived to drove by but there was a lot of outdoor field area that surrounded your house. One of the best places to go for a walk. Just walking around outside with no one else around was helping. You had used your jumper to wipe some of the tears away but you still looked a mess. Well, you guessed you looked a mess not being able to see yourself. You just continued to walk into the open fields not letting anything stop you.

"What just happened?" You asked yourself trying to gather your thoughts. You wanted to make sure you gathered all of them and your mind was clear before going back to Virgil because if you didn't when you see each other again it will probably end in another screaming match. Taking a seat next to a tree you just gazed out into the scene around you taking it all in and allowed yourself to clear your mind. You looked up and saw that it was beginning to get dark so decided that it would be best to start to walk back. You roughly remembered the way so it should be fine.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry," Virgil said as soon as you walked back through that door. The sight of him made you break into a million pieces. You could never bear to see Virgil upset and knowing that in a way it was your fault this time was killing you. The tear tracks that were evident on his face. His red eyes. His voice. Everything looked and sounded broken and you hated it everything about it. In your relationship with Virgil, it was one of the things you still need to work on because it killed you to see him this vulnerable and shaking and you knew it killed him to see you like you are. You just stood there staring at him before actually managing to open your mouth and say something.