Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur

Requested by @Sophia_Martini
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Sophia was only a little bit nervous. Okay that was the biggest understatement of the year. Sophia was really apprehensive for what she had coming for the night ahead. Most people would probably be buzzing if this was happening to them but Sophia was too nervous to even acknowledge it.

Her boyfriend had just asked her to go to a team dinner with him. This was the first one that she has ever been too because her and Harry are kind of a newish couple well not really but when the last one came about they were a new couple so Sophia didn't really feel comfortable going. This time though there was no excuses. These dinners also scared Sophia a bit because all of the players and there wives/partners would be there and Sophia had only met a handful of them.

Looking for what to wear was an absolute nightmare. Sophia doesn't want to be underdressed however she also doesn't want to be overdressed. In other words she doesn't want to stand out. She knew it was a formal event however she didn't know how formal it was and how dressed up she should be. She did ask Harry however he's absolutely useless when it comes to things like that. He just shrugged his shoulders and said you look fine in anything. It was a nice complement however not very helpful.

Sophia looked through all of her clothes numerous of times trying to find something that would sit nicely against her tan skin but everything that she had didn't seem right. She had done her hair first because she knew how she wanted to do it but she had to end up calling one of her best friends to help with her outfit who were more helpful then Harry.

Sophia was stood looking at herself in the mirror wondering if what she was wearing was okay. Deep down she knew that it was however the nerves of meeting everyone else cut that off so she didn't think that it was alright to wear.

"Sophia are you ready?" Harry called up from downstairs where he was waiting.

Sophia didn't even reply she couldn't get rid of the nerves that she was feeling. Whilst all these thoughts were running through her head Harry came inside of there bedroom and wrapped his arms around her.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked kissing Sophia's shoulder so she hopefully wouldn't be as tense as she was looking right then.

"I'm so nervous" Sophia admitted to Harry.

"I understand that you're nervous but you shouldn't be. You look beautiful in anything that you wear and no matter who you are talking to you always find something to talk about and can make them laugh. Your so kind that hardly anybody can hate you and if they do its there own loss because your wonderful. If anything I should be the nervous one.

"Why?" Sophia asked Harry.

"Because of the guys. There all nice looking blokes and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on what if one of them manages to sweep you off of your feet and you leave me and I have to see you with another guy. That's more likely to happen then anything else that is going through that head of yours." Harry said kissing his way up her neck to her face.

"I promise you have nothing to worry about."

"This is really cliché isn't it" Harry said laughing.

"Yeah" Sophia replied turning around and hugging Harry properly.

"Thank you" Sophia finally said into Harry's neck when they were stood there for a couple of minutes.

"For what?"

"Everything. Mainly though for always helping me through everything and pushing me to do things that I'm really nervous to do.

"It's no problem it's what every person should do for the one they love. Anyway enough of this we better go or else we will be late and I will be in trouble." Harry said pulling himself away from Sophia so they could actually leave.

The meal in the end was good even if Sophia did stick to Harry all night because she was nervous. Harry however didn't mind that Sophia was with him the whole time he knew meeting new people was scary but also meeting that many people at once with so many different personalities is an absolute nightmare.