Cesc Fabregas ~ Monaco

"Hey Y/N I'm back from training" Cesc shouted from their front door in there house that was in London.

"I'm in the living room" Y/N shouted back not being bothered to move from where she sat because she was to into the work that she had to do. Cesc made his way to the living room and sat right next to Y/N but not forgetting to kiss her first.

"What are you doing?" Cesc asked looking over the pieces of paper that  Y/N had in her hands once he made himself comfortable.

"Work" Y/N replied not even looking up. Cesc just sat there staring at Y/N as she completed the work. Y/N could feel Cesc staring at her but she didn't bother to do anything about it he has a thing with that. At first it was creepy but it's not really anymore.

"I've got something to tell you" Cesc suddenly said and by the tone of his voice Y/N could that this was important. She put all of the papers that she had on lap and put them on the table in front of her. Y/N turned her body to face Cesc to show him to carry on and that she was listening.

"Well you know I haven't been playing for Chelsea and as much as I love playing for Chelsea I also love just playing football and it's hard for me to be sitting on the bench. Another club wants to buy me." Cesc ranted on.

"What's the club?" Y/N asked knowing that Cesc hadn't been playing much football and other then herself and their kids it's one of the things that he loves most in the world.

"Monaco. Monaco wants me" he whispered unsure of what her reaction would be. Cesc kind of wanted to move because he wanted to play football and Monaco was giving him that chance again. Y/N knew that. She wasn't stupid and she always said to Cesc that she would support him with all of the choices that he made and that wasn't going to stop now.

"Are you going to accept?" You asked.

"Not yet, I wanted to talk to you about it before anything else" Cesc replied not moving his eyes from looking at Y/N's. Y/N was a little bit thankful that Cesc wanted to talk to her before but it wasn't her decision to make in the end it was his.

"Do you want to go?" Y/N asked him.

Cesc just stared at Y/N not saying a word. They both just stared into each others eyes looking for answers about what they both want without having to talk to each other. All of a sudden Cesc nodded breaking the eye contact that they held for a long period of time.

"Yeah I do, I love it here but I miss playing. I miss the atmosphere around me when I touch the ball on the pitch." He said placing his face in his hands not knowing if he should've said what he did but he knew that he couldn't change what he said. Y/N just stared at him shocked that those words came from his mouth even if she knew that they would come out.

"Then let's go" Y/N said smiling at Cesc's shocked face.

"Really" Cesc said absolutely shocked that Y/N said that he could move to Monaco and not really mind it. He knew he would have to do something to thank Y/N but he was to shocked to come up with anything now.

"Yeah, I know that you really want to play and if this is what we have to do then let's do it. Plus I'm getting bored of London and I want a change of scenery Monaco may be good." Y/N said smiling at Cesc letting him know that she was being completely honest about moving.

Cesc smiled back at Y/N and kissed her. They were kissing passionately until they needed to pull back for a breath.

"Go call and say you want to accept the offer." You said to Cesc breathlessly whilst pushing him off of the sofa.

"Of course mi amor" Cesc said pecking her on the lips and grabbing his phone from wherever he placed it from when he got back from training.

As long a Y/N had her family and they were happy she didn't care where she had to move. If Cesc cared enough about it Y/N would care to.