Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #2

Requested by @Paulieeen
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Hey Millie do you and Paulina want to come on a night out with me and the guys?" Harry asked over the phone. Millie was Harry's sister and Paulina was Millie's friend for years. They literally go way back they become friends in the middle of primary school when Paulina moved school. Since Paulina and Millie were really good friends are we're literally around each other's houses all of the time Harry had gotten to know her well. Sometimes he thinks a little too well but that doesn't matter.

It was when they were in school Harry started to notice how his feelings changed for Paulina. He started to get nervous every time his sister would say she was coming around. He would always try to impress her with all the little things. He never admitted it to her and he still hasn't even if he is still in love with her.

"Yeah sure, message me when and where" Millie replied rolling her eyes slightly. She knew her brother liked her best friend and this was just an obvious attempt at seeing her.

"Paulina we're going out with Harry and his mates tonight so dress up nice" Millie shouted to somewhere in the house where Paulina was. Paulina didn't say anything back but Millie could hear getting ready because they didn't actually have long.

"Hey guys" Harry said as Paulina and Millie walked into the club together. He quickly hugged Millie and kissed Paulina on the cheek and the guys were stood behind Paulina making faces at Harry who started to go red.

"Your so in love with her" Dele laughed as Paulina walked away so she couldn't hear what they were saying. Harry just looked at him and glared not even bothering to argue. He's argued with them about it too many times before and they never listen to him so he just doesn't bother anymore.

"Look he isn't even paying attention to us because he's watching her so much" Kyle laughed joining in with making fun of Harry. Harry blanked them out knowing that they won't stop. They never do. The continued to mock and tease him but Harry just flipped them off and mainly ignored them and talked to the other guys and Millie and Paulina but keeping his eyes on Paulina for most of the night.

"Maybe we could meet up tomorrow for some tea?" Harry asked before Paulina could leave.

"Yeah sure, I would like that" Paulina said before leaving the club with Millie.

"Awwww, the couple are going on a date" Dele mocked. Harry punched him in the arm and walked off so he could go home. It may not officially be a date but it could lead to a proper one. Probably not though.

Harry and Paulina were sat at a table in a cafe together the next day just talking like they do sometimes. They were talking about something random when a guy came up and tapped on Paulina's shoulder. Paulina turned around to see a guy that she hadn't seen in a while.

"Paulina?" The guy asked. Harry just sat there scrolling through his phone pretending not to listen to what the conversation was.

"Mark?" Paulina asked shocked. She went on a couple of dates with this guy and she thought they went well but something happened and they didn't see each other after.

"How are you?" Paulina asked trying to be polite and she did really want to know how he was doing because it has been a while since they last talked.

"I'm good, is this your boyfriend?" Mark asked. Harry just looked up quickly but instantly looked back down when he saw they were looking at him.

"No just a friend" Paulina said shaking her head. Harry swore he could feel his heart breaking but couldn't do anything about it. Guess that's what he gets for never telling Paulina his feelings. Paulina and Mark sat there talking to each other for a few minutes until Mark had to leave.

"Do you want to go on a date sometime?" Mark asked Paulina. Paulina looked at him shocked. She was shocked that he just asked her that.

"Sure, message me" Paulina replied passing him her number so he could message her later on. He smiled at her and walked away. Harry sat there throughly the whole interaction just glaring at the guy and scrolling through his phone if either of them looked at him.

"What's that face for?" Paulina asked as she faced Harry again who was still glaring at the guy. Harry just huffed and folded his arms facing Paulina who was expecting him to answer.

"You can't go on the date" Harry muttered under his breath. He knew Paulina heard him though because she arched her eyebrow at him saying to him to continue.

"Why not?" Paulina asked shocked that Harry would ask that of her. She thought they were friends and would support each other.

"I like you okay and I have for years." Harry said after a couple minutes of an awkward silence after Paulina asked him that question. Harry just looked down at his hands not being able to believe that he had just admitted his crush. Paulina looked at him shocked. No matter how many time Marie said that Harry liked her Paulina never believed it so for this to come out of his mouth was a shock to her.

"Y-You like me?" Paulina managed to splutter out after her shock had passed. Well some of the shock had passed. Harry just nodded his head and played with his hands that were located under the table. Paulina smiled but Harry didn't see it since he was looking down.

"Harry, would you want me to cancel a date with Mark and go out on a date with you?" Paulina asked. Harry instantly looked up shocked but nodded his head. He tried not to look too eager but he wasn't doing a very good job and he knew that.

"Message me when" Paulina said standing up and kissing Harry on the cheek before she left. Harry had absolutely no idea why he didn't tell her earlier that she liked her.