Trent Alexander-Arnold #2

Requested by @yerma69
Sorry this took so long. Life has been very busy at the moment.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Trent has no clue how he's never noticed it before. How has he never realised that his girlfriend can't drive? He knew that he was the only one to drive them places when they went out together but he just thought that she didn't like to drive. He knew that she didn't have a car but he thought that it was because the insurance to have one would be too high for her at the moment.

"How come you haven't learnt to drive yet?" Trent decided to ask Y/N when they were hanging out. He knew it wasn't a big deal that she didn't drive but he just wanted to know the reason for it.

"When I could learn I didn't have a the money and now I do I just haven't got round to it. There are other forms of transport so it wasn't a big thing for me to do" Y/N replied looking over at Trent and shrugging her shoulders slightly. Trent thought about it for a moment.

"Let me teach you" Trent heard himself saying to Y/N. It would be more time to spend together and they wouldn't be in the house together at all times and Trent also thought that it may be a little bit fun. He knew that he would have to get a learners insurance on his car so Y/N was allowed to drive it but Trent thought it would be worth it. Y/N looked at him and raised her eyebrows slightly.

"Come on it will be a bit of fun and we would get to spend more time with each other" Trent said justifying his idea. Y/N looked at him thinking about whether it would actually be a good idea or not. Trent was an okay driver. He wasn't the best but he certainly wasn't the worst but him having to teach Y/N would probably end up in a disaster. It would also be funny though so a good idea would be to to record it.

"Okay" Y/N started and Trent was shocked that she actually agreed to it. "But only if we can record it because I'm pretty sure your fans would enjoy it" Y/N continued. Trent was once again shocked that she wanted to record it. She was always shy in-front of any camera so that she wanted to record it shocked Trent to no ends.

A couple of days later Trent decided that today would be a good day to try to teach Y/N how to drive a car. At least a little bit. They made sure that the camera was working before anything then they both got in the car and put there seatbelts on before Trent handed the keys to Y/N so she could put the engine on. Trent wanted to see how much Y/N knew before he started to teach her and apparently she didn't know much.

"No not that pedal that one" Trent was saying to Y/N trying to get her to push down the correct pedal but she kept pushing down the clutch one instead of the acceleration one. Trent pointed to the correct pedal and reluctantly Y/N pressed it down and the car slowly started to move forward.

The drove around a bit making jokes to each other and making fun of Y/N low knowledge of driving.

"And you stalled... again" Trent said trying not to laugh.

"It's not as easy as you think especially when I have you as a teacher" Y/N replied glaring at him for laughing. This just made Trent laugh even more.

"Let's go" Trent said once his laughter finally stopped luckily for Y/N there wasn't many people on the road because it was quite late at night.

"Left, left, left" Trent kept on repeating so Y/N started to turn left to shut him up but when she was turning Trent decided to change his mind.

"Right, I meant turn right" Trent shouted.

"For gods sake learn your left and right before you tell me to turn" Y/N retaliated.

"Park the car to the side." Trent said pointing to the side of the road when he couldn't be bothered anymore. Y/N turned the indicator on to show that she was turning in and slowing turned the wheel to make sure she wouldn't hit the curb. The car ... stopped jerking the both of them forwards. It wasn't the most elegant stop but at least she did stop and wasn't moving.

"I think we should start to head back" Y/N said looking at the time. It was getting late and they wanted to also get some food. They both sat still in the car not moving for a couple of minutes until they realised that neither of them exactly wanted to drive back.

"I'm not driving back." Y/N said undoing her seatbelt and opening the door getting ready to swap.

"It's your lesson you should drive back" Trent replied to her and they just stared at each other for a couple of minutes until Trent sighed.

"You're never teaching me again." Y/N said laughing kissing him quickly on the lips.

"I have to agree on that."

Trent ended up driving the car back to the house knowing there was no way Y/N was able to do it. Even if he wasn't a great teacher he can't lie, he did have a lot of fun teaching her. He knew they both had a lot of fun and he knew that his fans would enjoy a video from him trying to teach something. Maybe he should stick to playing football.