Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain ~ Liverpool

Day 5 of Countdown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Come on let's go ice-skating," Trent said at the end of Christmas Eve training. A couple of the guys shook their heads saying that they had to get back home to the family. The other guys nodded their heads and went to there cars so they could drive to the ice-rink not before Klopp shouting 'be safe I don't want any injuries'. Some of the guys listened to it but the majority of them didn't already halfway out the door before he could speak. He shook his head before and Jordan to watch out for them knowing that he was the sensible one and they would listen to him. Hopefully.

"Alex stops showing off you're actually going to injure yourself in a minute," Jordan said to him. Alex didn't pay him any attention though still spinning around and trying jumps even though he wasn't that good at ice-skating normally. Jordan just shook his head at him knowing that he wouldn't be able to make him stop the only thing that would make him stop would be an injury. Jordan was watching some of the other guys when he heard a girly scream from the other side of the ice-rink. He turned around to see who it was and he saw Alex on the ice holding his wrist which looked broken from where Jordan was stood. Some of the workers got onto the ice to help Alex off since he couldn't do it himself and Jordan instantly made his way over to him.

"I told you to be careful," Jordan said when he made it to Alex. Alex just shrugged, the adrenaline still pumping around his body. Jordan took one proper look at his wrist and winced. Luckily it was his wrist and not his ankle or else he would be out for a while.

"I'll take you to the hospital," Jordan said knowing that there was no way Alex would be able to get to the hospital on his own. Also knowing Alex he probably wouldn't even go to the hospital he would just go home. Alex nodded his head and followed Jordan to his car. The ride to the hospital was silent as they didn't know what to say to each other. Alex was just looking out of the window holding his wrist watching everything as they paced by it.

"Thank you but I'm fine from here," Alex said as he got out of the car. He knew Jordan had a family and they would want him home so Alex would be fine in the hospital alone. He went straight to the reception desk but had to hold on for a moment since the receptionist was speaking on the phone. His wrist wasn't hurting that much a moment ago because the adrenaline of what he was doing was still pumping around his body but now that the adrenaline is gone his wrist was killing him. The receptionist eventually put the phone down and turned his attention to Alex.

"Hi, I think I need my wrist checked out," Alex said to the receptionist once he put the phone down. The receptionist said he would have to check to see who was free so when he was doing that Alex looked around the hospital a bit. He saw this nurse who was walking towards the reception desk with some papers and Alex had to admit that she was beautiful. He watched as she passed the papers to the receptionist before talking.

"Come on I'm free I'll get it checked out." You said to both Alex and the receptionist. Alex smiled gratefully before following you to the room where you would do the original check on him. Alex walked behind you and he was not so subtly checking you out. When you were walking over to the reception desk you could see that his eyes were on you the whole time. You had a few people flirt with you and check you out during work before but nobody as good looking as him.

"I'm Dr Y/N Y/L/N," you said once you made it to your room. You sat down onto your seat that was set in front of the computer and pointed to Alex to sit down on the unoccupied seat.

"I'm Alex" he replied to you. You could see that he was holding his wrist and you could tell that he was in a lot of pain. Mainly from the way that he was speaking. From first glances, at the wrist, you could also tell it was broken so emailed to x-ray team to get that ready so they could get him checked out as soon as possible.