Alisson Becker ~ Liverpool

Day 24 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Last Christmas it was a family of 3 and this Christmas it is a family of 4. It's Matteo's first Christmas and you couldn't have been more excited about it. Even though they don't remember it you always want to make sure that it was one of the best Christmas's. You did for Helena as well so it was only fair to do the same thing for Matteo. Alisson told you that you didn't need to do it but he also knew as soon as your mind was set on something it couldn't be changed.

"Do you want to make some cookies?" You asked Helena. Alisson was keeping Matteo busy so you didn't have to worry about keeping him occupied. You had also promised to make Helena biscuits a couple of days ago but didn't have the ingredients to make them but since then you've gone to the shop and brought what you needed to. Helena nodded her head and ran to the kitchen. You checked to make sure that Alisson and Matteo were okay before following Helena into the kitchen to make sure that she wasn't making a mess because you made sure the ingredients and everything you needed was already on the side before so it was all out ready for you to do. As you walked into the kitchen you noticed that the flower was everywhere. All over the counters. All over the floor and all over Helena. You were holding in a laugh and just shook your head at her.

"Helena." You said starting to wipe down the sides a bit. You didn't mind her making a mess knowing that's what kids do. It's part of them growing up. Once the flower was slightly cleaned up you started to make the biscuits. Helena was a good help listening carefully to everything that you were telling her. There were a couple of bits that you had to do like measuring but Helena did the rest. The biscuits didn't make as much mess as you thought they would considering how messy Helena usually gets when you go and bake something. It also didn't take as long as you anticipated so you still had some time to play. You thought that it would take some time and you thought that you would have to clean up more after it thinking Helena would make a mess of the kitchen and you need it clean for the following day. All you really had to clean up though was the different dishes that you've used to make the biscuits but you could just do that when they go to bed. You wanted to spend as much time with your children as you could and if that meant doing dishes when they go to bed then so be it.

"Right so now they are baking we can go and get you changed into your Pyjamas and then play." You said to Helena. She nodded her head and made her way upstairs to get her Christmas pyjamas on. You were only getting her changed now so that she doesn't get flower all around the house because you definitely can't be bothered to clean up the flower from all around the house. It didn't take long till Helena came back downstairs with her new Christmas pyjamas on. Earlier in the day, you let her open one present which was the pyjamas so she could wear them tonight and for Christmas morning. They were a little big on her but it didn't matter at least they should still fit her next year. Maybe. Hopefully, they would still fit her next year. Helena came down the stairs and you walked with her into the living room where you could hear Alisson talking to Matteo. When you entered the room you could see Matteo was on his back and Alisson was hanging a toy above his head and Matteo was trying to grab it. You went and sat down next to Alisson who smiled at you and Helena went to grab some of her toys to play with. For a moment you just sat back and admired your family. The way that Alisson could split his attention easily between the two of them amazed you. You never thought that you would find someone that you would love this much when growing up but somehow you did. You just continued to sit back just wanting to admire your little family for as long as you could that was until you realised how much time had passed and you had to go and take the biscuits out of the oven. You didn't bother to tell Helena though because she was too invested in her toys and if you told her she would want to help and she can't exactly pull the biscuits out of the oven. Luckily Helena didn't notice when you sneaked out to take the biscuits out and she didn't notice when you came back in. When you came back in you actually joined in with playing. You let Alisson play with Helena whilst you kept Matteo entertained with something for a short while.