Tyrone Mings ~ Aston Villa

I'm so sorry that this is so bad.

Tyrone had enough of his mates talking all about there Valentine's Day plans in the changing room before and after training. If he ever brought it up though they would all just call him jealous because he didn't have a girlfriend. It did annoy Tyrone but there was nothing that he could do about it he enjoyed life as it was now. He enjoyed hanging around with his friends and enjoyed going home to an empty home. Okay maybe not that last bit but he had enough friends and if he was ever properly lonely he could go to his best friends house knowing she would gladly let him in and stay over. That's when an idea came to his head. Was it a good idea? Only time will tell. Tyrone thought it was but that's not really saying much.

"Y/N," Tyrone shouted into the phone after training one day. Y/N rolled her eyes and her best friend knows how idiotic he was. He always did the same thing on the phone and in real life. He was a very energetic human and probably could transfer some of his energy to you and still have a lot of energy left for himself.

"Tyrone." You said back. Not half as energetic or loud though. You were in public walking around so didn't really want to draw any attention to yourself. You were never as excitable as him but when he was around he somehow got you to become more energetic but that was only when he was around. And when you weren't exactly in a proper mood.

"I've got a brilliant idea." He said sounding so sure if himself. You rolled you eyes already knowing that it would be a stupid idea that comes out of his mouth. You don't think there has ever been a good idea that has come out of his mouth. It would be a miracle if it was a good idea that comes out of his mouth.

"What?" You asked trying not to give away how stupid you already thought the plan was although you haven't heard it. Tyrone probably knew you already thought that especially with all the stupid stuff he's come up with since you've met him. You had to admit your life would probably be boring and lonely without him.

"So you know that Valentine's Day is coming and you don't have a date and I don't have a date. I was wondering if we could be each other's valentines? All the guys keep taking the mick out of me for not having valentines and you're my best friend so it would just be two friends hanging out but on the day of love" Tyrone ranted on. As soon as it all came out of his mouth he was silent probably letting you take it all in. You thought for a minute about what it would entail and it wasn't such a bad idea. It would just be you and Tyrone hanging out the whole day and that would be a lot of fun.

"Alright," you said. You had nothing better to do on Valentine's Day so you might as well do it. It would just be spending the day with Tyrone which you already love to do. Why would you? He was your best friend and you would rather spend the day with him than any of your other friends which may sound a bit harsh but it was true. You could never get tired of Tyrone.

"Really? Okay, I'll meet you at your house at 10 on Friday." Tyrone said not even giving you any chance to object because he knew you would. He didn't give you any chance to object to it since he just hung up his phone so you couldn't talk to him. He knew that you would object telling him to come later because you would want to stay in bed later but nope he hung up on you. You sighed knowing that nothing would be able to change his mind anymore.

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day came about quite quickly but you weren't complaining. Spending the day with Tyrone was one of the best things that could actually happen. You both had agreed to make this like a proper Valentine's Day so do things that couples do. Except for the kissing and other romantic stuff like that it would be a normal day. Near enough a normal day for you and Tyrone as well.

"Y/N open up." You heard. Tyrone was banging on the door and shouting your name. You were still in bed though not doing anything other than watching a TV show on Netflix. Reluctantly you got out of bed not wanting your neighbours to complain about Tyrone. Again. It's happened way too many times. You got up and looked in the mirror not exactly caring what you exactly looked like. You knew you looked a mess but Tyrone has seen you in worse states so it's not a big bother if he sees you as you've just woken up. You walked downstairs and literally through the door open making sure it doesn't hit the wall and tried to give Tyrone a glare but as soon as you saw that smile on his face the glare went away. He somehow had that effect on you and you hated it.