Virgil Van Dijk #2

Requested by @ordinary_girl-
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Aleksandra was sat in the living room of her house that she shared with her husband and her son. Aleksandra and Virgil hadn't been married for very long but Aleksandra could already tell that it was one of her best decisions that she had ever made.

Aleksandra was just sat on the sofa catching up of some of her TV shows that she hasn't watched in a little while because she was always busy. Whether it be with work, just looking after Marcus, her and Virgil's son, or just spending time with Virgil she didn't get much time to herself. The only reason that she had time to herself now was that Virgil said he wanted to spend some time with there son so obviously Aleksandra let them have some alone time. Deep in her mind though she knew it wouldn't be a brilliant idea something stupid would come out of it. Virgil also still had to paint Marcus' room that he said he would do a couple of months ago and still hasn't done.

Whilst Aleksandra was watching her show she could hear banging and loud laughing from upstairs. She knew that this couldn't be good but she let them be. She would just make them clean up any mess they make because she couldn't be bothered and it also wasn't her mess.

Some time had passed but the banging continued and the shrikes and laughter from Marcus kept on getting louder. Aleksandra had tried to continue to carry on watching her how but she had enough of the banging so decided to go upstairs and see what all of the noise was actually about. She trudged up the stairs and looked in all of the room trying to find Virgil and Marcus. The final room she went into was Marcus' new room that had to be painted and surprise surprise that's where they both were.

"Hey babe look at this" Virgil said pointing to the wall where loads of different paint was sat. It wasn't even all the same colour or even the colour of what they were going to originally paint it. Aleksandra's eyes scanned the room and for the first time her eyes landed on her son who was covered head to toe in paint.

"Jesus, no wonder my dad didn't want me to marry you, you're an idiot." Aleksandra said laughing at the state the room was in and the state her husband and child were in.

"That's so rude" Virgil said.

"I tried" he continued.

"No you didn't you just wanted to make a mess of everything but you can clean all of this up and yourself and Marcus. What was that banging anyway you couldn't have made that much noise just making this mess?"

"Daddy taught me how to play football?" Marcus said innocently not knowing that he shouldn't play football inside the house. Aleksandra instantly looked at Virgil glaring at him a bit because he knows that he shouldn't play football inside the house. Let alone a room full of paint.

"Okay you two go and get washed and I will make some snacks so we can watch a film together." Aleksandra shook her head at both of the boys and walked out towards the kitchen.

Aleksandra had just started to make the cookies for all of them when she heard splashing. She just rolled her eyes at the thought of the mess that they were now making in the bathroom. Aleksandra knew that she was going to have to clean up the mess but she couldn't care less because she could hear the gleeful laughs of there child and at that moment if Marcus was happy she was happy.

When the cookies were finished you could hear the elephants running down the stairs then stopping as soon as they made it to the kitchen. The two of them were both cleaned up and wearing different clothes. Marcus was in his Liverpool kit whilst Virgil was wearing a pair of joggers and a random top.

"Cookies" Marcus shouted running into the kitchen but before he grab the cookies Aleksandra grabbed him and picked him up.

"Go and find a film to watch with daddy and I will bring the cookies into the living room." Aleksandra let go of Marcus and he ran straight to the living room to find a film.

Virgil couldn't help but smile at his son and his wife. As soon as Marcus left the room he walked straight over to Aleksandra and kissed her.

"I love you" he said against her lips.

"I love you too no matter how much of an idiot you can be at times. Or what your are teaching our kid even if you shouldn't be." She said laughing. Yeah her dad may have not been thrilled about the wedding but Aleksandra knew she had made the right decision.