Trent Alexander-Arnold #3 pt.2

The next day Alexa woke up after a restless night sleep. She couldn't get her mind over the fact that she was going on a date with Trent. Alexa wanted to get out of bed earlier to find something that would help her get to sleep but she didn't want to wake up Jordan so she just decided to lie in her bed. Trent at some point messaged her during the night letting her know what restaurant they would be going to and at what time they were going to meet. She spent the whole day just doing different things around the house trying to keep herself busy. Finally, Alexa had about 2 hours before she had to leave so she decided to start to get ready. It was only because she had to have a shower and dry her hair and the shower take between 30 minutes to an hour depending on how many songs that she wants to perform in the shower and everyone knows that takes a while. When she got out of the shower she instantly went to dry her hair before getting dressed knowing that drying hair takes a while to actually dry hair properly.

Alexa looked through her clothes trying to figure out what to wear. Everything at first glance that she thought looked nice but when she kept looking at it the worse that it looked. She eventually settled for a black dress that ended at her mid-thigh and some other shoes. Alexa sorted out her hair to how she usually puts it for special occasions and she also put a little bit of makeup. Even if this wasn't a real date she still wanted to try her hardest to look nice. When she was finally ready Alexa checked the time and realised that if she wanted to be on time she had to leave now.

"Can I take your car?" Alexa shouted to Jordan who was somewhere else in the house. She was insured on his car so it would be fine but she always had to ask him because off course it was he car.

"Why?" Jordan asked walking around the corner to face Alexa. He quickly looked at her clothing and pulled a face but didn't bother to say anything on the matter knowing that it wouldn't get him anywhere.

"Because I don't want to get an Uber and my car isn't here. Also you don't need your car tonight. It will also be easier for me to get back here after" Alexa said to Jordan not seeing a problem with taking Jordan's car.

"Fine, just don't crash" Jordan grabbing his keys that he actually hadn't taken out of his pocket and he tossed them to Alexa. Alexa caught them and quickly said bye.

"Be home by 12" Jordan shouted before Alexa could close the door. She could groaned loudly but could also hear Jordan laughing behind the door so she knew that it was a joke. Well she thinks it's a joke. Alexa shook what Jordan said out of her head and she got in his car. She drove to the car park which was located quite close to the restaurant that Trent told her that they were going to.

"Hey Lexie" Trent said when Alexa walked up to him. That was unusual for Trent because usually he runs up to her. She could also tell that Trent was nervous about this date.

"Hey Trent." Alexa said hugging him slightly before moving away so they could go into the restaurant. Trent held the door open and allowed Alexa to walk through first and they walked up to the place where the waiter stands to show people there seats.

"Have you got a reservation?" The person stood there asked and Trent nodded giving his name. Alexa wasn't really listening just looking around the restaurant taking it all in. It looked very nice and cosy. Alexa didn't stop looking around the restaurant till she felt a tug at her hand from Trent who was directing her to there seats. Trent being the gentleman that he is he pulled out Alexa's chair for her before sitting in his own seat.

"This place is so nice. How did you find out about it?" Alexa asked taking in some more of the restaurant.

"Alex told me about it. He and I quote 'only the best for you and your future girlfriend'" Trent said getting embarrassed by what Alex said. Alexa couldn't help but laugh at that some of the guys were actual idiots. Throughout the meal Trent and Alexa just talked. They literally talked about everything not having any awkward silences which was nice. They also laughed a lot and Alexa's mouth and stomach were starting to help after laughing so much. They ate the meal which was lovely. It filled them enough that they didn't need any more food but it didn't make them stuffed so that they couldn't move a muscle.

"I'll pay" Trent insisted when they finished eating and before Alexa could properly reply already getting his wallet out which he only takes out for special occasions.

"Let me pay half" Alexa said. She really didn't want Trent to pay the whole thing and even though the price didn't seem a lot to him Alexa couldn't let him pay for the whole thing. In reality Alex should be paying for it since the date was his idea but no he didn't leave any money. Maybe Alexa could get it off of him when she sees him next and then pay Trent back.

"Nope I'm paying the whole thing" Trent said already taking the money out of his wallet and placing it on the table with the bill.

"Fine but I owe you." Alexa ended up saying knowing that she wouldn't win this battle but she would give him something back. She felt bad that this date was only happening because of a dare and Trent was paying for it. Even if he kept insisting Alexa still felt bad. She would pay him back somehow. She had no clue how at the moment but she will figure it out. Trent didn't even bother to argue with Alexa about her owing him but he would make sure that he never got anything back from her. Maybe another date that's it but Trent would pay again obviously. Trent got knocked out of his thoughts when the waiter grabbed the check and thanked them for coming.

"Let's go" Trent said. He knew that it probably seemed rude but it was kinda weird to still be sat in a restaurant and not be eating once they've paid for everything. Trent stood up and grabbed his jacket before offering a hand to Alexa who gladly took it. Trent waited for Alexa to grab her jacket and put it on before taking taking Alexa's hand and walking out of the restaurant.

"I'll walk you back to your car." Trent said allowing Alexa to now lead the way as he didn't know where her car was. He knew in what direction roughly because of the way she walked towards the restaurant but that was it. Alexa and Trent talked about some more random things all the way to the car and Alexa had no clue how they had more things to talk about. The conversation was just flowing which was weird for Alexa because usually there would be some awkward silences but for some reason with Trent there wasn't any.

"I had fun Lexie, maybe we could do this again." Trent asked her playing with his hands once they made it back to the car. He was nervous now that Alexa would not want to go on another date because the only reason that she came on this date was because of the dare. Alexa looked at him for a couple more seconds before nodding her head.

"Yeah I would like that" she replied. Trent let out the breath that he had been holding in and smiled to her.

"Okay I'll message you later." Trent said before kissing Alexa on the cheek and walking off towards his car. Alexa sighed before getting into her car and she just sat there. She just sat there staring off into space replying the events that happened throughout the night through her head. She wanted to get everything clear in her own head before going back to Jordan's because she knew that he would be up and interrogating her as soon as she walks through the front door and she couldn't deal with that. She sat there for a couple more minutes before actually driving back to Jordan's house and as soon  as she walked through that door she got bombarded with questions like she thought she would.

"I'll talk tomorrow, I'm tired." Is what Alexa replied with before turning to walk into the bedroom that she's staying in. She kept re-running the date through her mind and she couldn't wait to see if there would actually be another one.