Joshua Kimmich ~ Bayern Munich

Day 9 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Joshua was at training and you were home alone. You had done a lot of the main housework that needed to be done and you had also caught up on the series that you had been watching. Searching through the house, you couldn't find anything to do so after some long thought you decided to go to the shop which was about a 10-minute walk so you could buy some things to do baking. You took a slow walk to the shop just enjoying the quiet and the fresh air even though it was quite chilly outside. It was nice just to have the cold air on your skin especially since it wasn't raining so better take advantage of the dry weather whilst it was still here. When you made it to the store you slowly walked around looking at everything making sure you didn't forget anything. The silence was nice since you don't get a lot of that now since you live with Joshua. You got everything that would be needed to do some baking plus some other little bits to treat yourself because you do deserve it having to deal with Joshua every single day. Since it was just after 2 it didn't take long to get through the queue because a lot of people were in work. As soon as you took a step out of the supermarket you took a deep breathtaking in all of the fresh air before you started the walk back home. You eventually made it back home after a long and slow stroll back home. There wasn't anywhere that you needed to be so you decided to take a leisurely stroll. You weren't home alone though for a long time because Joshua can back from training shortly after you made it back.

"Y/N, I'm back!" Joshua shouted as soon as he opened the door. You finished putting the stuff away as Joshua could come to find you in the kitchen instead. You were about to open your mouth to reply but another voice started to talk before you could.

"Oh Y/N" Leon shouted as he walked in as well. So you were guessing that Josh and Leon were just going to hang out. You walked into the hallway from the living room rolling your eyes at Leon. You would always joke about how loud Leon was so now every time he would walk into yours and Joshua's house he would make as much noise as possible to annoy you. He always knew how to get on your nerves and he definitely always tried to annoy you as much as he can.

"Oh great, he's back." You said jokingly to Leon. You and Leon were good friends and this was the point at which your friendship was at just annoying each other to no ends. Leon just smiled at you not even bothering to say anything back to you.

"We're going to play some FIFA," Joshua said kissing your cheek before turning back to the living room to go and set the game up for him and Leon. He would usually kiss you properly but because Leon was with him he didn't. Leon watched the exchange before jokingly copied Joshua. He kissed you on the cheek before going into the living room. You could hear both Joshua and Leon laughing at the look on your face. You were in some sort of shock at what just happened it's not like it hasn't happened before because it has. When there was a big event with cameras he would kiss you on the cheek for a polite welcome but he's never done it when there were no cameras around so that was why you were in shock.

"Idiot." You shouted after Leon once the shock left you. Joshua and Leon didn't say anything back they just started laughing harder. This just made you laugh as well at hearing them laugh. The two of them together were a lot of trouble so you knew that you would have to keep a watch on them. If you didn't watch them they would probably set up traps in your house and play different pranks on you. The amount of times Joshua has played different pranks on you since the two of you got together was unbelievable and even though you sometimes got him back there was a lot of times that you didn't. When Joshua and Leon were together they would plan pranks together not only to play on you but also on the team. There were some times where you would join in with the pranks but not a lot. The pranks were never too extreme but just really annoying.

"I'm going to make some cookies." You said to them just letting them know where you would be but you got no reply from them. You just guessed that there were already too far into there game to actually care. That what's your thought anyway. Unknown to you they were actually planning to do things to annoy you they just put on the game so you would think that they were playing that. They did put on a game and start playing it though so when you walked into the living room they were actually playing the game. Since the two of them were to busy playing the game you decided to put on some Christmas music so you wouldn't have to listen to the music that came from the game. The first song that came on was Little Mix's new Christmas song 'the one I've been missing' and you did enjoy this song.