Marco Asensio ~ Real Madrid #4

Day 21 of CountDown to Christmas
SMUT

When are you home?

You sent the message to Marco watching your phone closely hoping for a quick reply. The idea was already running through your head but it would only work with Marco being out of the house for a few more hours. You had only just got the idea a few moments ago so needed time to go out and get everything and set it all up before he gets home and you don't know what time that is. He's been out for a while already with his brother and a couple of mates but he didn't tell you what time he would be home.

Probably be another 2 hours or so

The reply read. A smile came over your face when you read it knowing that you had enough time to get everything sorted before Marco gets home.

As quickly as you could you got dressed in any random clothes and put your shoes on before getting in the car so you could drive to the shopping centre. Luckily it wasn't that far away so the drive wouldn't be that long and you could get back quickly. Well, that depends on how busy it is and how long the queue will be. Seeing the car park as you pulled up you groaned. There were going to be so many people in the shop and you hated being surrounded by many people but you would have to deal with it if you wanted to surprise Marco it's why you usually do your shopping early on to avoid going into shops this time of year. Surprisingly there weren't actually that many people around. They were probably all already in shops meaning the walkway between all of them was surprisingly quiet. It didn't take long for you to get to the shop and you quickly went in to pick up what you needed to get for the surprise before paying for it all and making your way back to your car and home. You'd rather not be around a lot of people for a long period of time.

When you got home you rushed around the house trying to sort out things before finally settling in the bedroom. Most of it, well no, all of it was being set up in the bedroom since that's where the surprise is going to take place. You only had to rush around the rest of the house to grab things that would be needed in the bedroom. Surprisingly it didn't take long to set up the surprise up and make sure that everything was perfect. All you had to do now was wait for Marco to return and then it would be perfect.

"Y/N," Marco shouted when he entered the house.

"Bedroom," You shouted back. You were feeling a bit nervous about this and what Marco's reaction would be. Never in all of the years that you have been dating have you done something like this. Either his reaction would be everything that you hope it will be and more or it will be horrible and you've totally embarrassed yourself. You hope and think that it would be former but you can never be 100% certain.

Marco pushed open the bedroom door but stopped right there when he saw you. You were standing there in the middle of the room which had candles lit and soft music being played in the background. It was really romantic but he was more focused on what you were wearing. You had brought a sexy Santa costume to wear for Marco and it was really short. It wasn't really leaving anything to his imagination.

"Marco," You said unsurely. He blinked a little bit trying to knock himself out of the haze that he was in. He glanced up and down your body taking it all in when his eyes met yours. You saw his eyes filled with lust and they were glazed over showing how affected he was by you. You could barely see the brown in his eyes because of how turned on he was with you right now. Oh yes, he liked it. He liked it a lot. You opened your mouth to speak again but before any words could leave your mouth you felt his against yours. He kissed you with great force. He wanted all of you. He wanted all of you now. Your heart was still pounding in your chest and you're sure Marco could hear it or at least feel it because of how close he was. His hands were all over what you were wearing. He needed to be near you so therefore couldn't look at you so he had to feel you. You could feel how much this was affecting him against your thigh and you rolled your leg forward against him causing a choked moan to leave his mouth.