Erling Haarland ~ Borussia Dortmund

Requested ~ Let me know if you want to be tagged
Sorry it took so long it's been over a month since you asked for this
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Why were you messaging him then?" Erling asked. You and him had been arguing about this for a while. All that happened was that this boy had been talking to you when you went out and wouldn't leave you alone and he would only leave you alone. You being you, you gave him your actual number not even thinking about giving him a fake one which would've made more sense. When that guy got your number he kept on messaging you and you kept replying being that polite person but Erling didn't like it. He kept saying that you were flirting even if you weren't. The guy wasn't even flirting with you so you didn't see what the big deal was. You have a lot of male friends and he was a lot of female friends.

"We just started talking and that was it. You're the only one that I want to be with!" You shouted back at him. You were getting more annoyed with each word that left his lips. Yours too. You never saw Erling as a jealous type but apparently, he was. A very jealous type when it came to you.

"How do I know that?" Erling shouted. You couldn't believe that Erling was accusing you of this. He was the last person in the world that you thought would ever accuse someone of cheating. Apparently not.

"You absolute fucking... I'm so angry I can't even insult you!" You shouted. You were never that good in arguments so you were surprised that you had gone this long arguing with Erling. Your fists were clenched tightly by your sides and you could feel tears brimming at the corner of your eyes. There was no way you could stay in the house. You had to leave. You turned around and began to walk out. It probably wasn't the best option but it felt like the only one.

"If you walk out that door Y/N it's over. We need to sort this out." You heard Erling shout at you. The anger was too high. You couldn't turn back to talk to him it would just turn into another shouting match. The anger was also so high that you felt like you could cry and you didn't want to cry in front of him. Not now. It always happens when you get so angry and it's one of the most annoying things that could actually happen.

You couldn't even turn to look back at him knowing that you would completely break down if you looked at him. You grabbed your car keys and phone before walking out that door slamming it shut. Quickly you walked to your car and drove home not allowing yourself to think about it or cry over it yet. You needed to drive home before letting your emotions out. You could feel the lump in your throat and the tears in your eyes but you weren't far from home so you kept them in.

Turning off the engine you literally ran inside your house locking the door behind you and went straight to the kitchen to grab the ice-cream from the freezer and a spoon. As soon as you grabbed that you went straight into the bedroom allowing your tears to fall down your face. Erling is your first proper boyfriend so you've never actually been through this with anyone else and it hurt more than you had expected. No one could prepare you for the heartache of arguing with one the person you love most in the world.

With the ice-cream in hand, you sank under your covers and turned on Netflix. Netflix, ice-cream and a cry session seemed perfect right about now. You didn't want to think and watching Netflix allowed your mind to focus on something else and it helped you relax. Ice Cream. Well, ice cream is just nice to eat so it felt perfect for this occasion.

The next few days passed by in a blur. You can't actually remember leaving your bed at all but you must've at some point because there's a bunch of chocolate and other comfort food all over your bed. There was also a bunch of drink bottles by the side of your bed that you had also drunk throughout the days. So clearly you hadn't cleaned up any of the mess. You probably only left to use the bathroom before getting back into bed. Grabbing your phone from the bedside table you saw a bunch of notifications. You hadn't wanted to look at them but when you scrolled down you saw Erling's name come up with messages and you had to read them. You tried to stop yourself but you couldn't so you read through the many messages left by Erling.