Trent Alexander-Arnold #5

You and Trent hadn't been able to spend a lot of time together recently because of how much your schedules had clashed recently. It seemed like the most amount of time you spent with each other was like 10 minutes so this winter break that Trent now had was something that he really needed. Well, you both really needed it. You just needed some time for just the two of you and this break was the perfect opportunity considering that you've also got a week off of work. The week off couldn't come quick enough for you though because the week leading up to it dragged. Work seemed like it dragged and it never seemed to end. Even working in something you loved and around people you enjoyed it still seemed to go slow considering how much you wanted the week to end just to spend some time with Trent. Luckily it was Friday and your shift was about to end so you wouldn't have to be back in the building for 10 days. 10 days of spending the whole day with Trent and no interruptions from work or training.

"Enjoy your holiday Y/N." One of your work colleagues said as you walked out the door. You gave them a quick wave before all but sprinting to your car so you could get home as quick as you could. Luckily since it was late there wasn't a lot of traffic on the road so you got home relatively quickly. When you arrived home it was late considering you sud to do overtime as well because of having the next week off and when you walked into the house you could hear the shower going knowing that Trent was in there already getting ready for bed. Placing your things on the floor, you would clean them up tomorrow, you made your way upstairs to your bedrooms en-suite where you knew Trent would be. By the time you made it into the bedroom, Trent was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You didn't care how wet he was just wanting to cuddle him. Trent instantly opened his arms knowing what you wanted without even having to say anything. You moved straight into his arms cuddling into him for about 5 minutes before you pulled away to get ready for bed. Getting ready for bed didn't take that long and somehow you were quicker then Trent who only had to put a pair of joggers on.

"Ready for tomorrow baby girl?" Trent asked getting into bed next to you. You yawned but nodded your head showing how tired you were. You could barely keep your eyes awake long enough for Trent to get comfortable next to you. You could tell that Trent wasn't that tired and wanted to stay up and talk but you were you and just wanted to sleep. He tried to have a conversation with you but when he noticed your short replied or no replies at certain times he decided to shut up and lay down properly knowing that you just wanted to go to sleep.

"Sleep baby girl we'll talk in the morning," Trent said getting the message that you were going to fall asleep anyway. He placed his hand in your hair and ran it through helping you fall asleep. He stayed up not tired enough to fall asleep but he just watched you. Admired the way you looked. So innocent and gorgeous just laying there dead to the world. He stayed admiring you until his eyes fluttered close falling into a peaceful sleep next to you.

"I can't be bothered." You said as Trent tried to get you out of bed in the morning. You had a whole day planned to go out together. Not with anyone else just the two of you but now the morning had come you couldn't be bothered just wanting to stay in bed and cuddle Trent all day. It's the simple things like that you've missed just being in his presence for a long time not going out with him. Although you did miss that too.

"We've got the whole day planned though," Trent said falling back into the bed. He's not going to lie, he totally could stay in the full day with you and just lounge about but he didn't want to waste the planning that you both had done. You could do it another day but for some reason, Trent wanted to do it today. He knew you too well though. You were too stubborn to move and if you wanted to do something it would most likely happen.

"Fine but lets at least move to the sofa," Trent said knowing there was no way that he could force you to get out of bed and dressed and then out of the house. He'll be lucky if you decided to agree to get out of bed and move to the sofa. Deciding to compromise you nodded your head and began to head down to the sofa but bringing the duvet with you. If you couldn't stay in bed you were going to bring the bed with you and nothing would stop you. Whilst you brought down the duvet and slightly struggled with it Trent went and grabbed some food and drinks so you wouldn't have to move very often. Only to go to the toilet. By the time Trent made his way into the living room with the bunch of food and drinks you were already laying there with the duvet covering you. When Trent walked in you just looked in time to see him roll his eyes at you. You couldn't take your eyes off of Trent though all he had on was simple grey joggers and no top god did he look good. You had joggers and a vest top on but Trent looked unbelievable. You think you slightly forgot how to breathe until Trent winked at you when he noticed you staring and that knocked you out of your daze. He placed the food on the table before jumping in behind you to cuddle you and look for something to watch.

You spent the morning just cuddling on the sofa watching a few films and TV shows and even played a few video games together. The snack food and drinks were still on the table nearly all gone. You had no idea how it was all gone but it nearly was. You and Trent went through Netflix and found a film that neither of you had seen yet which was very rare. Trent has moved to the other side of the sofa but sitting up not wanting to lie down for much longer. You weren't even watching the film your eyes trained on Trent. You had no idea how he was so good looking. You were just so lucky to spend time like this with Trent. All of a sudden a bunch of emotions washed over you and you wanted to be closer to Trent. As close as you could. Lazily you threw one leg over him and straddled Trent lazily wrapping your arms around his neck. Trent instantly placed his hands on your hips but lightly. You could barely tell that he placed them there only being able to tell by the slight tickling feeling since he was drawing soft circles there. He pulled you closer and you couldn't help but inhale sharply. You were against his warm chest that was chiselled to perfection. Must he be so perfect you thought? You splayed your hand against his chest not doing anything but just staying there. Trent's breathing quicker just as yours. His lips left yours nuzzling your neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. It wasn't sexual it was just comfort. Comfort that she didn't realise that she needed so bad. There was no room between you two but Trent still tried to pull you closer.

"Trent." You giggled as he tried to pull you closer but there was no more room between the two of you anymore. Trent shrugged his shoulders and placed his lips against you sliding his tongue on your bottom lip asking for permission to slide it into your mouth. You obviously accepted and opened your mouth a little bit allowing Trent's tongue in. Near enough immediately he slid it in. Tongues were dancing with each other until you both had to come back for air. Without saying anything you laid your head on Trent's shoulder just breathing in his smell wanting it to just consume all of you. Eventually, you fell asleep head-on Trents shoulder.

"I love you more than you will ever know," Trent said whispering in your ear when you were asleep. He sighed grabbing the remote to his game console and went onto FIFA to play against a couple of the guys whilst you stayed asleep on his lap. It's the simple moments with you that he loves most.