Jadon Sancho ~ Borussia Dortmund #2

Requested by @madisonxox1234
Sorry it took so long xx
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The terrible twos. No one can express how difficult it can be at times. They have their moments when they are the most adorable people ever but sometimes it just seems like they got sent by the devil. Literally, the amount of mischief the both of them get into you would think that they got sent by the devil. It gets hard watching one of them alone let alone having to look after two. The two of them were 17 when the twins were born into this world and it was one of the most incredible times in their lives. When they found out they were in absolute shock not believing that this was actually happening and then when the shock finally settled in a little bit Y/N went to get a scan so that it would properly be true. When the doctor came back with the scan she announced that they were having twins. The shock came again and Y/N believed that she couldn't do it but Jadon was there every step of the way and now they have their little family in Dortmund.

"Kingston, come and get your clothes on please we have to leave soon to see daddy." Y/N shouted to somewhere in the house. Kingston had run off whilst you were getting Ainsley dressed into his Dortmund shirt with 'SANCHO 7' on the back of it and he had his tracksuit bottoms on as well. Kingston also didn't have any clothes on so he was running around the house naked and it is freezing cold in the house. Y/N sighed to herself when there was no sign of Kingston coming back and stood up grabbing his clothes to take them with her.

"Ainsley can you go and get a jacket on and your shoes please." Y/N turned round to Ainsley and asked him to do. At least one of them was listening to her today. She leads Ainsley to where his shoes were before leaving him to do that so she could go and get Kingston. Ainsley stood there for a moment looking for his shoes without moving anything. When he couldn't find his shoes he decided they weren't there so turned around and went into the living room to play with some toys whilst waiting for Kingston and Y/N. He literally poured out all of his toys making a mess.

"You won't be able to watch daddy play Kingston." Y/N shouted as she walked around the house trying to find Kingston. Kingston started giggling so that gave away where he was hiding. Y/N rolled her eyes at him before pretending to wonder where he still was. This just ended up with Kingston giggling even more at something that wasn't even funny. Well maybe it was funny to a two-year-old but she wouldn't know. Y/N walked round to the side of the bed and bent down to look under the bed. She jumped out on Kingston who jumped out of his skin and giggled even more. She grabbed Kingston and brought him to where his clothes were to get him dressed. Luckily as she was getting Kingston dressed he was cooperating so that wasn't much of a struggle. Y/N picked Kingston up knowing that he would take forever if she let him walk. As she was walking to the front door she walked past the front room which was a mess because of Ainsley.

"Ainsley put your shoes on." Y/N said patience starting to wear thin with the both of them. The mess could be cleaned up when they come back from the match. She was hoping that they would behave when they got to the stadium and watch Jadon play. By the way, they were acting now she wasn't so sure that they would. They eventually got there shoes and jackets on and made it to the car. Y/N was dreading being in the stadium with them especially the way they were acting. She could just tell them that she would go back and not watch Jadon play but she promised Jadon so she couldn't do that. It would be fine. That's what she has to keep telling herself.

"Daddy, where his daddy," Kingston shouted as soon as they made it to there seats.  Y/N was holding both of there hands tightly so that they didn't run off because they both enjoy that too much. Y/N didn't answer Kingston knowing that Jadon would be our in a minute since the match starts soon. She managed to get both Ainsley and Kingston to sit in there seats for a bit but as soon Jadon and the rest of the team started to walk out they were immediately off of there seats to try to see Jadon as best as they could. Sometimes Y/N would have to pull them back because they were leaning forward too much.

"Yay! Go on daddy!" Both of her twins shouted when Jadon got the ball. They did it every time that Jadon touched the ball. They were worse when Jadon scored they would scream at the top of there lungs. She kind of hoped that Jadon did score because both of there children loved it when he did. They already know the celebration off by heart so every time Jadon scores they do the celebration with him. They were jumping around in their seats for the full 90 minutes and when the game was done you took them back to the car so they could speak to Jadon. It was something you did after every game of the twins were still awake and they loved it.

"Daddy." Ainsley and Kingston shouted down the phone at the exact same time. It scared Y/N sometimes at how good they were at doing that. They do it so often it's quite scary. From all of the racket, Y/N could pick up on Jadon laughing slightly at both of them.

"How did you guys like the game?" Jadon asked them. The three of them just babbled on about the game. Jadon was just making up what the twins were saying most of the time having no idea what the hell they were going on about but it seemed to match somehow since the twins were both happy.

"I love you two! Can I speak to mummy?" Jadon asked at some point during all of the babbling. The twins quickly said there goodbyes before allowing Y/N to take the phone back so she could speak to Jadon.

"Good game." You said to him.

"Thanks! I shouldn't belong probably an hour 2 at the latest." Jadon said to her.

"Okay see you soon I love you." Y/N said to him getting ready to hang up the phone and put it away so she could drive back home.

"I love you too," Jadon said hanging up the phone and as soon as he did she put it away and began driving home. It was an uneventful drive home since both of the twins were tired from the amount of screaming they done. It didn't take that long to get home. Well, it was shorter than usual and all three of them instantly went straight to the living room as soon as they took their shoes off. Y/N lied down on the sofa just watching Ainsley and Kingston play. She watched them play together till Ainsley decided to join her on the sofa to take a short nap.

"Daddy," Kingston screamed as soon as he heard the door open. He ran as fast as his little legs would let him try to get to the door as quickly as possible. Kingston was definitely a daddy's boy whereas Ainsley is a mummy's boy. Jadon bent down just before Kingston made it to him so he could scoop him into his arms.

"Hey, bud. Where's Ainsley and mummy?" Jadon asked. Kingston pointed to the living room but wouldn't let go of Jadon so Jadon picked him up and carried him. Jadon walked into the living room and saw Y/N and Ainsley on the sofa fast asleep. He could tell Kingston was going to shout so Jadon quickly told him to be quiet. He quickly grabbed the blanket which was behind the sofa so he could cover both Ainsley and Y/N.

"How about we go and play some football outside whilst mummy and Ains have a little nap?" Jadon asked knowing that Kingston would quickly agree. It was also the best way to keep Kingston quieter so he wouldn't wake the two of them up. Jadon was in goal letting most of the goals in and Kingston would run around the garden laughing and celebrating saying how he was the best footballer around. Jadon looked towards the door when he heard noises from that area and he saw Ainsley making his way to the door.

"Hey, bud! Have a nice nap?" Jadon said grabbing him before he could step out with no shoes on. He picked Ainsley up who nodded his head and placed his head into the crook of Jadon's neck because he was still sleepy from just waking up from his nap. Kingston was starting to get impatient and started whining to get Jadon's attention.

"Come on then" Jadon announced moving back to play with Kingston whilst Ainsley was in his arms. Jadon went back into the goal whilst Ainsley was still in his arms. He was saving the shots but at the same time trying to stop Ainsley from getting hit. Once he woke up properly though he wanted to join in so Jadon put him down on the grass and allowed him to play. Jadon was being overdramatic with his diving but the twins loved it. Y/N woke up from her nap and the first thing she noticed that neither Ainsley or Kingston was in the room but she had a cover covering her which wasn't on her when she went to sleep. Reluctantly Y/N got up and off of the sofa to go and look for Ainsley, Kingston and she's guessing Jadon as well. She heard noise coming from the garden so decided to go that way. Every step of the way the giggles just got louder and louder and then she saw them. Y/N just stood by the door not saying a word just watching them. Jadon has the ball and Ainsley and Kingston were trying to get the ball back. They were flinging their little legs around trying to get it. It was the way that she's always imagined her family. The twins may be difficult at times but moments like these are the ones that she lives for. The ones she loves more than anything in the world. All of the bad things that happen doesn't matter when she sees things like this. Y/N just stood there admiring her family. Her world.