Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #3

Requested by @babs303
Request: Harry and I have been dating for a while and he asks me to go to a Tottenham Hotspur's game and I am really nervous about it
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Hey Sophia" Harry said and in a tone showing that he wanted to ask Sophia something he walked into the room where Sophia was doing some of her work.

"Yeah" Sophia said turning around to where Harry was.

"You know that Spurs are in the Champions League Final could you possibly come and watch the game?" Harry asked. Him and Sophia had been dating a while but she wasn't that big with crowds and she also didn't like the idea of being somewhere where she didn't know anyone. Sophia just looked at him. She knew that she should go and support Harry because this is the biggest achievement Tottenham have had in years.

"Yeah" Sophia said reluctantly after some careful consideration. She knew she would have to get on a plane by herself but Harry supports her in everything so she knew she has to support him. The smile that spread across Harry's face when she said she would go would be worth it. To watch Harry lift that trophy would also be worth it.

Harry would fly out a week earlier with the team so Sophia knew that she would have to deal with the nerves on her own. She couldn't help but shake at the thought of having to be in the stadium on her own.

Sophia made her way to the stadium and she could see the large number of Liverpool and Spurs supporters around on the streets. Liverpool fans hoping for a different result from what happened the previous year. Tottenham fans supporting there team through a game that they never believed possible. The nerves where seeping through Sophia's veins as she saw more and more people. She pulled on the Winks top that she had on till she made it to her seat where all of the other families were also sitting supporting there loved ones. Playing with her top and neckless that Harry got her also calmed her knowing that Harry was nearby.

Before the match began Sophia sat in her seat next to the other family members who were talking about how excited they were for something. Sophia wasn't really listening to there conversation. They always tried to include her but Sophia would distance herself and not talk to them scared that she would say something wrong. She was always nervous around people that she didn't know to week or even as really close with.

As the match started Sophia watched Liverpool win a penalty early on but after that penalty she watched Tottenham dominate the field. She watched Harry control the middle of the field. His passes were nearly always accurate passing to the correct people trying to get them further up the pitch so they could make the score equal. Sophia was always so proud to watch Harry play when she watched him on the TV but there was something different about watching him play when she was in the stadium. Even with how nervous Sophia was she was also surprisingly calm just focusing on Harry and him playing. Harry always seemed to calm her and this was helping her being in a large crowd.

At the 66th minute she watched Harry get subbed off for Lucas Moura. Sophia didn't understand why because in her opinion Harry was the best player on the Tottenham team and possibly the best player on the pitch. Neither team were playing to there best but Spurs were obviously playing better but couldn't put any of there chances away.

Whilst Harry walked off he looked up to where Sophia was sat and smiled knowing that she was sat there supporting him.

"You played well" Sophia said to Harry when she was allowed to see him. It took a while because Liverpool had to collect there trophy and all that before she could see him.

"Not well enough" Harry said obviously being devastated by there loss but who wouldn't be so close to winning a trophy, the biggest one in Europe, and to just miss out would hurt.

"Better then everyone else" Sophia said pulling Harry into a hug. She didn't care how sweaty he was after playing she just wanted him close. Even though she was nervous as before the game and before she came here she couldn't have been happier that she went to the game to watch her boyfriend play.

"Thank you for coming" Harry said into Sophia's neck. Even if he didn't win the match having Sophia there with him made the loss so much more bearable. Just knowing that she was there supporting him during his biggest game and when he has also just came back from injury meant a lot. He knew how nervous she was before and that she actually came meant a lot.