Neymar ~ Paris Saint-Germain

Requested by @Shannon1300
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Shannon could finally go to one of Neymar's games. It had been a while since she last could because of work commitments and other commitments that she had but finally she had nothing else going on so she could watch the match. She was watching the game intensely like she always did not wanting to miss a thing especially if Neymar was involved. She didn't want to miss him make and exceptional pass, a great assist or score a goal. Shannon was really passionate about football so screaming and shouting and cheering every time Neymar had the ball or when she didn't agree with something that was happening on the pitch. She was probably annoying but she didn't care.

Neymar was running down the wing with the ball at his feet looking up to see if he could shoot or if it would be better to pass the ball. Whilst he was running one of the players from the opposing team came up to him from behind to try to tackle him. Neymar however was running to fast so when the guy somewhat caught up to him he tackled Neymar and took his feet out from right under him. Neymar instantly fell onto the floor screaming. When the defender took his legs out the players surrounding heard a snap as soon as it happened. Shannon was in the stands waiting anxiously trying to see what was happening all she saw was Neymar go down to the floor after the guy tackled him.

Meanwhile on the pitch Neymar was clutching his leg which was so clearly broken. The medics we're surrounding him trying to sort him the best that they can whilst on the field. They had to try to stabilise him the best that they could before they had to stretcher him off the pitch because there was no way that he was going to walk off in the state that he was in. Whilst Neymar was on the floor screaming in pain Marquinhos was trying to get him to clam down whilst Thiago was trying to stop his team from killing the other team. Thiago has to hold Kylian back and cover his mouth because he was shouting so much. Thiago couldn't let one of his team be sent off because they couldn't keep there mouths shut especially now that Neymar is injured.

"Calm down. Focus on Neymar." Thiago ended up shouting at his team pulling them away with help from some of the older members of the squad. That luckily seemed to knock some sense into them and they pulled away from the other team to check up on Neymar. He was still lying on the floor whilst the medics were sorting out the stretcher to get him off the pitch and most likely get him to a hospital as quick as they could. They finally got the stretcher ready and got Neymar off the pitch to the medics room so they could check him out there. Almost instantly they realised that they needed to get Neymar to the hospital so they called it letting them know that they were on there way.

"Can you call my girlfriend?" Neymar asked one of the staff once he was in the ambulance and it was on its way to the hospital. He needed Shannon there with him. She probably already knew that Neymar would've gone to the hospital but he wanted them to call her. One of the staff members nodded and grabbed Neymar's phone and got Shannon's number up before passing it to Neymar knowing that Neymar would want to speak to her.

"Hello" Shannon said on the phone not knowing if it was actually Neymar on the phone or one of the staff.

"Hi" Neymar said voice cracking from the pain that he was still in and all of the crying that he has done since he broke his leg.

"How are you?" Shannon asked softly once she knew that it was Neymar. There was also a hint of anxiousness in her voice because she had no idea what state Neymar was in but she saw him getting stretchered off and that was enough for her to start worrying like mad.

"Hurt, like really hurt. I've broke my leg there taking me to hospital. Can you come please?" Neymar asked his voice continuing to crack and be all raspy. He tried to clear his throat but it didn't do anything the pain was over ruling everything.