Riyad Mahrez ~ Manchester City #2

Requested by @EmmaDallas373
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Riyad and Emma hadn't been married for long but problems were quickly arising between the two of them. Riyad obviously had a lot of attention from being a famous footballer and a lot of that attention was from females. It didn't bother Emma that much before they got married but now that they are it has started to bother her with how much female attention that he gets. Every time Riyad and Emma go out together she loses count of the amount of girls that want attention from Riyad. Emma understood that getting the attention was part of his job but it was difficult when beautiful girls constantly throw themselves at him every day.

"You need to stop being so jealous" Riyad said one day when they got back to there house together. They had gone out for a walk and a bunch of people came up to talk to Riyad and Emma was fine with that. However, a girl kept flirting with him whilst Emma was stood next to him so Emma just glared at her.

"I'm not jealous" Emma insisted. Riyad just stared at her raising his eyebrow knowing that she was lying. Riyad had no idea why Emma started to get jealous now but it was starting to annoy him as he had no clue what he had done to make Emma so insecure.

"Yes you are and I don't understand why? What have I done to make you not trust me?" Riyad asked. Emma couldn't give him an answer not because she didn't want to but because she didn't have an answer. It was just something that her mind kept telling her. She had been cheated on in prior relationships but the whole time that her and Riyad have been dating he's never done anything to go against her trust.

"I don't know" she admitted.

"I'll prove to you that you can always trust me." Riyad turned and said to her. He had no idea how he would do that but he would figure it out.

It took Emma a couple of weeks but Emma had slowly started to believe Riyad when he said that Emma was the only girl he wanted to be with that's why he married her. It took some time for Emma to start believing him because actions mean more to her then words even though words do mean a lot. Every week Riyad would pull together a special date for the both of them so he could prove himself even more. It wasn't only the dates that made her start believing him it was also the little things that he done everyday. When he complemented how she looked, how he would kiss her cheek and constantly check on her during events that he had to go to. It was during interviews as well. Riyad would praise Emma like she was his whole life.

"Who is the person who supports you most and helps you through the tough times?" The interviewer asked and Riyads head immediately went to Emma. Since she was in the corner Riyad turned his head and smiled to her.

"My wife Emma. She doesn't understand how much her support helps me through things but it does. She is the best thing that has happened to me since I've started football and if I'm ever not sure i know I can go to her and she will give me honest feedback." Riyad started. Emma's cheeks started to grow red at the praise that Riyad was giving her in the interview.

They didn't speak about what Riyad had said in the interview mainly because they had no idea what to say about it. Emma's cheeks were still red and got even redder when she starts to think about what he said. Riyad was driving and his hand was resting on Emma's lap since he didn't have to change gears. They sat in the car in silence just watching the scenery pass them. It wasn't until they made it back into the house when one of them started to speak. It was Riyad who broke the silence as soon as the made it into the living room.

"I love you more then anything in the world. Nobody could change that. You are the most gorgeous person that I've ever see and I know you never feel like that but you are. I have no idea what I would be like if I had never met you because you helped me become who I am today and I can't wait for the future for the both of us. I may have no idea what it will involve but I do know that it will include the two of us being together." Riyad said to her. Emma just looked at him with tears in her eyes. She had no idea how much she needed to hear that but apparently it was a lot.

"Thank you, I love you." She replied kissing him. She had no clue what she had done to get someone like Riyad but she was lucky. She knew that she could trust him no matter what even with the amount of female attention that he gets.