Leon Goretzka ~ Bayern Munich

Day 3 of CountDown to Christmas

It was a cold, rainy day. You were sure that it was a storm but no weather warnings were actually made. The rain was hammering down and causing water to run down the road like a little stream making it harder to drive. The sky was dark showing just how much it actually is raining. You wouldn't be surprised if it started to thunder and lightning. Your eyes were on the outside watching the rain fall down the window, the rain falling into the puddles and the little splashes when it did. As annoying as rain could be when it was unexpected it was also beautiful. Nobody was walking in the street. It was silent. Well, silent in the street the coffee shop that you were in to get out of the rain was loud. So many people decided to take shelter in this little coffee shop. Luckily you came in just before the big herd of people meaning that you actually managed to get a seat because there were hardly any left.

"Excuse me. Is this seat taken?" A random person asked whilst you were drinking your drink and looking out the window at the rain. It was just so calming. You wondered why they had to sit by you and not somewhere else but by the noise around you, you were guessing that everywhere else was taken.

"No, you can sit," You replied pointing to the seat opposite you but not taking your eyes away from the window.

"So what are you drinking there?" the guy asked you trying to make some small talk. You had to hold back a groan when the guy asked you that because you absolutely hated small talk yet you didn't want to be rude because he actually seemed really nice. Turning away from the window you finally decided to face the guy. Hopefully, this will get him to leave you alone if you answer this question. Who randomly speaks to someone that they don't know anyway? You turned around to finally face him for the first time but as soon as you saw him all of your words got stuck in your throat. The first thing that you noticed was his hair. The soft, fluffy curls sitting right on top of his head. His hair looked dry so he must've had a hood covering his hair yet he didn't have a jacket with him. You were slightly confused but didn't focus on that. His eyes were the next thing that you noticed. The brown made them look warm like you could stare into them for ages. He had stubble which you were guessing made him look a little older than he would without it. It just seemed to suit him so well. Then his lips. Oh god, those lips. They were nice and plump and just looked so kissable. You just wanted to kiss them. Wait no you've just met him you can't say that. Moving your eyes away from his lips so you wouldn't seem creepy you glanced over his face again. You recognise him from somewhere but you have no idea where from. You saw him start to smirk when he saw you staring at him and only then did you get knocked out of your thoughts and actually answer his question.

"Oh- um hot chocolate. What about you?" You said looking down at your already half-empty cup. When you answered you saw a smile come onto his face probably from the fact that you're actually talking to him. You couldn't stop yourself from smiling back; it was just infectious. You had no idea what was happening but you were kind of liking it.

"Just a latte," He said, taking a sip of it. From the face, he made you could tell that it was still too hot to drink.

"Nice," You replied hoping that since you've answered his question he will leave you alone. It's never like that though is it.

"Yeah, anyway I've never seen you in here before so why are you here?" The guy asked. So he was a regular in this coffee shop and knows near enough everybody that walks through that door.

"I'm just waiting out the rain," You said nodding your head towards the window. The guy's head turned to it and nodded thoughtfully. It was quiet for a bit which you were thankful for but it didn't last long because quickly the guy asked you another question which you answered. He's really talkative you've noticed and probably doesn't really care who he talks to. Or he thought that you looked lonely and wanted to make sure you aren't lonely which is highly likely. You were looking out the window and by yourself so you could understand him thinking you were lonely.
This guy kept on talking to you asking a bunch of random questions. Every single time you would answer them honestly and he would add some input or ask a follow-up question making the conversation continue. Occasionally you would ask some questions of your own getting to know him as well. If he wasn't going to shut up and stop talking to you, you might as well get to know him as well.