Gabriel Jesus ~ Manchester City

Requested by @fifitafifi20
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Gabriel had gone out for training and Mia was home alone. Since her and Gabriel hadn't had a date in a while because of their busy schedules Mia decided to make a meal for her and Gabriel for when he gets back. He had been out for training for a while so she knew that it wouldn't be long till Gabriel actually returned. She would probably still be in the middle of cooking when he returns but it doesn't matter.

Mia quickly tied her black hair into a bun and looked through the kitchen for something that she could actually cook for the both of them. After looking for something nice to cook Mia eventually found some food to cook. She decided to make macaroni cheese with garlic bread.

When in the middle of cooking Mia heard the front door open and close so she knew that Gabriel was home now.

"Mia" Gabriel shouted from the door wanting to find where Mia was instead of wondering around the house trying to find her.

"I'm in the kitchen" Mia replied stirring the pasta around so it wouldn't stick to the pan. Gabriel made his way to the kitchen and kissed Mia on the cheek so he wouldn't completely distract her from cooking.

"What are you cooking?" Gabriel asked looking into the pan to see what was in there.

"Macoroni cheese and garlic bread and it's almost ready so can you set the table for me please?" Mia asked Gabriel as she was getting the garlic bread from the oven and placing it onto the plates for her and Gabriel. Gabriel grabbed all the cutlery and made drinks and carried them into the dining room where they would eat. Whilst Gabriel was setting the table Mia finished off cooking the meal and putting it onto the plates. Mia went to grab the metal handle of the pan that was just on the stove. When she grabbed it a burning sensation went through her hand.

"Ahhhh" Mia screamed dropping the pan onto the floor which made the pasta go everywhere. As soon as Gabriel heard the scream he ran into the kitchen to see what the problem was. When he saw Mia clutching her hand and the pan on the floor he immediately knew that she had burnt herself. Gabriel ran to her grabbing her arm and placed it under the cold water.

"Please keep it under the water" Gabriel said when he saw Mia trying to pull her hand away from the water.

"It's burning" Mia whined still trying to pull her arm away from the water but Gabriel was holding her arm under the water.

"I know but this will make it better" Gabriel said kissing her on the lips hoping to distract her from the burning a bit.

"I will also take you to the hospital once we've calmed down the burning to see how bad the burn is" Gabriel continued. Mia just nodded her head hiding it in Gabriel's shoulder hoping the pain would go down at least a bit because it was quite unbearable at the moment.

"I was only trying to make us a nice meal since we haven't had a date in a while" Mia said quietly into his neck.

"And your idea of a date was to burn your hand because you forgot that a pot that has just been on a hot stove would be burning hot" Gabriel laughed at Mia's face when he said that. Mia just glared at him but decided against saying anything to him.

After keeping it under the water for a while Gabriel thought it would be best to bandage it up so she wouldn't hit it on anything else and make the pain worse. He also had a feeling that she wouldn't want to go to hospital now.

"Let me bandage it up Mia it will help" Gabriel said grabbing the first aid kit that was located in a cupboard within the kitchen. When he grabbed the first aid kit he placed it on the island and sat on a seat that was next to it. He grabbed Mia and pulled her down onto his lap so he could wrap up her hand. He wrapped up her hand and kissed her on the cheek stroking softly where the bandage was kind of hoping it would make it better.

"Can we just go hospital tomorrow because it may be fine then" Mia asked not wanting to move from Gabriel's lap. Gabriel just nodded since he knew that this was going to come.

"Let's go watch a film and order take-out" Gabriel ended up saying after a while of silence between the two of them.

"The food that didn't fall on the floor is still okay to eat." Mia stated knowing that Gabriel just wanted an excuse to have pizza.

"1) The only thing that didn't fall on the floor was the garlic bread and I don't just want that for a meal and 2) Shush, I want pizza and if I just don't tell pep everything will be fine. Eating this for one day won't do anything to me" Gabriel retaliated already grabbing the computer to order pizza. Mia just nodded not even bothering to argue because she knew it would go no where.

"I love you even your clumsiness and your unknown knowledge that something is burning hot" Gabriel laughed kissing Mia on the lips and then on the bandage which was covering the burn.

"I love you too" Mia said smiling knowing how lucky she was to have someone like that to look after her.