Harry Winks ~ Tottenham Hotspur #5

Happy Birthday Winksy!!

2nd of February 2020 Harry Winks' 24th birthday. You thought that you would have the whole day to just relax and not have to do anything but nothing goes to plan does it. A premier league game just so happened to have to take place of Harry's birthday. It wouldn't be so bad if it was other teams playing and Tottenham play the day before or after but no Tottenham are playing on Harry's birthday. Not even against a small team either against Manchester City. Tottenham vs Manchester City at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. At least the game was at home so the team didn't have to travel on Harry's birthday because if they did you definitely wouldn't be able to see him on his birthday and that's not what you wanted. So at least the game was at home and you could actually see Harry in the morning and after the match.

"Happy Birthday!" You said to Harry when you saw his eyes fluttering open. Without him even opening his eyes he smiled still too tired to actually open his mouth and say something to you. The excitement was all over you so without even giving Harry a chance to wake up properly you placed the presents and card that you had got him on top of him. You always loved giving presents to other people may be more than you getting presents yourself because you just love the look on there face when they open the present. Reluctantly Harry said up still half asleep knowing that he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep knowing that you knew he was awake. He opened the card first and smiled at it. It wasn't a soppy one but a funny one which he liked. He then went to open some of the presents that you got which he kind of already knew since when they came he accidentally opened them.

"Thank you," Harry said turning his head to kiss you which you obviously allowed. Even if he had morning breath you still didn't mind him kissing you.

"I'm going to make breakfast in bed then we are staying here." You said getting yourself out of the bed. Harry stayed in the bed just going through his messages and social media accounts knowing that if he got out of bed you would be annoyed at him and he didn't want that. You made pancakes but made sure to put fruit with it so that Harry wouldn't complain about it being all unhealthy. Carefully you carried it up to the bedroom and gave it to him. He smiled before stuffing his face not realising how hungry he actually was until he smelt the food cooking. You stole some of the food but you weren't that hungry so you didn't make yourself any. You spent as long as you could in bed just talking and annoying each other but you knew eventually that would have to end considering Harry had a match.

"Right I better get ready to go," Harry said looking at his phone so he could check the time. He put it back down onto the bedside table sliding out of the bed. You tried to grab him before he actually got out of the bed but failed miserably and just ended up lying across the whole bed. You stayed like that lying across the whole time just watching him effortlessly move around the room. Admiring how good he looked. How could someone ever look that good?

"Come on Harry. I just want you to stay here." You said to him. You understood that this was an important game for him but there was a part of you that just wanted him to have the day off and spend it with you. All-day yesterday you were whining at him to have the day off and now you were also whining at him. It wasn't like Tottenham can win the league now so what was the point in him playing. Other then it is his job and something that he majorly enjoyed what was the point? Maybe it would help decide if they play Champions League football next season or Europa League football or even no European football but other than what was the point. You tried to justify in your own head why Harry should stay at home and not bother to go to the match but it didn't even sound believable in your own head.

"You know that I can't," Harry said getting on his spurs tracksuit that he would have to wear to the game. You were still lounging in bed knowing that you would have to get up soon to get ready to go and watch his game but at the moment you were too comfortable. You would leave it to the last minute and then be in a big rush to get to the game on time. The bed was too comfy to leave though so you just wanted to stay in it as long as possible. It may also make Harry want to join you. It was highly unlikely but not impossible.