Joshua Kimmich ~ Bayern Munich #2

Day 7 of CountDown to Christmas
SMUT WARNING

"I don't think we're going anywhere any time soon," You groaned as you heard the weather warning finish up. Your eyes wouldn't leave the window where the snow was falling heavy and fast. The weather person said that this snowstorm could last anywhere between a couple of hours to a few days. It was unknown yet but it was thick on the floor meaning nobody could drive and they've been told to stay at home because everything is closing. They knew it was a possibility since they had been warned about it happening so they had stocked up on food so they wouldn't go hungry but now it actually was going to happen. All you could hope was that the electricity and all that would continue to work or else you would end up having a complete breakdown. You and Joshua had obviously spent so much time together over lockdown but then you were able to go outside but not you were unable to because of the snow.

"At least we have a bunch of food," Joshua said, shrugging his shoulders before standing next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and instantly you leaned back against him watching as the snow fell outside. It was looking peaceful and nice and you were enjoying watching it with Joshua's arms wrapped around you warming you up.
"Come on let's get some hot chocolate and sit by the fire," Joshua said, pulling you towards the kitchen so the two of you could make some hot chocolates. The two of you spent the rest of the day cuddled into each other in front of the fire with hot chocolate and watching something on Netflix. Maybe these next few days if you are still stuck inside won't be so bad. It would be time to catch up with Joshua without any distractions. A date that lasts a few days.
You and Joshua were fine being stuck in the house for the first couple of days but as the third day came the two of you were getting bored and frustrated. Currently, Joshua was still in bed just relaxing and scrolling through his phone. You had got up to make yourself a warm drink hoping that it would warm you up a little bit. You were shivering from the cold. The heating was on but you were still cold. You drank the hot drink quickly before making your way back to the bedroom to cuddle up to Joshua. He's your own personal heater.

"I'm cold," You said, taking a seat next to Joshua in the bed.

"I'm bored," Joshua said, wrapping his arms around you. Instantly you leaned into him trying to get some warmth.

"Mmm," you replied kissing around Joshua's jaw. You had an idea about how to solve both of your problems. You knew how to warm yourself up and make Joshua busy but he had to be in the mood for it so you're hoping that he is. As you kissed around his jaw you finally made your way to his lips. At first, you only gave him a quick peck but then leaned in to kiss him more. Joshua instantly kissed back and it wasn't long until your tongues were invading each other's mouths kissing each other passionately and deeply. You kissed until your lungs were screaming for some oxygen. To get you both in a more comfortable position to kiss you moved so you were sitting on his lap the duvet around your shoulders keeping you warm. You were still a bit cold and the duvet was keeping you warm even if Joshua was also there keeping you warm. Your cold hands were on his bare chest and were feeling around. You ran your hands over his nipples a couple of times allowing you hands to run further down his body. You ran your hands over his abs and occasionally dipped them down further to the top of his boxers, sometimes even pushing down so your fingers were teasing just above his cock. You felt him shiver a bit under your cold hands but he is warming your hands up. You could feel his cock twitch and slowly harden underneath you. There weren't many layers between the two of you so you could feel it.

"You want to," Joshua breathed out, making sure that you actually wanted to do this even if you were the one that initiated it. It was a habit that he had now and he wouldn't stop doing it.

"It'll warm me up and keep you busy," was all you replied with. That was enough for Joshua to flip the two of you over so he was lying on top of you. He just stared at you for a bit as you were breathing heavily and pupils were dilated and filled with lust. He's sure that he was looking the same. Neither of you was wearing much-considering none of you had gotten dressed the past few days. All you had on was one of his jumpers, one of his joggers and underwear that was it and all Joshua had on was his boxers. The only thing he ever wears to bed. His hands went under the jumper you were wearing and slowly he pulled it up. He only disconnected your lips when he had to pull the jumper up and over your head. Once he threw it somewhere else in the room your lips connected once again. His lips went to your neck as his hands made their way down your body making sure to touch near enough every part of your body that he could. He quickly pulled off your trousers and underwear and threw them somewhere else in the room leaving you naked he then followed by throwing his boxers elsewhere. His fingers teased you clit before pulling away. His hand moved off of you and he quickly leaned over so he could grab the lube and the condoms for later.

He put the lube next to him before one of his fingers just traced over the entrance before pushing in one finger. He moved it around a little bit just teasing before bringing it out and thrusting it back in. He then moved it a little bit before bringing it out and teasing it around a bit before thrusting it back in. He continued doing this making you frustrated as hell before moving it in and out normally. After what felt like an eternity Joshua added a second finger and instantly started moving them in and out and stretching you open. He curled them occasionally making sure it rubbed on your g-spot leaving you as a moaning mess. He did that a couple of times before adding a third finger. It was a bit of a stretch, to begin with but it didn't take you long to get used to it and Joshua started moving them quickly waiting until you were ready for his cock. When he deemed you ready he pulled out his fingers and subconsciously you let out a whine even if you knew what was coming and would prefer that. He grabbed the condom and quickly put it on wanting to bury himself inside of you.

"Ready," Joshua asked you as he leaned back over you. One hand was on his cock and it was literally sitting just on your entrance but not pushing in until you say that you're ready.

"Please," You asked, lifting your hips showing him how ready you are for him. He didn't say anything else and started to push into you. He took it slow but didn't stop until he was all the way in but once he was he stopped so you could get used to him. You were breathing deeply, slowly getting used to him and getting more frustrated. You could tell that he was struggling to stay still as well. He only wanted to move and thrust into you but he was waiting for you to be ready. Once you felt ready you nodded towards Joshua and he instantly started to move back so he could then thrust back in. He quickly gained a rhythm which was pleasurable for the two of you. He was thrusting fast and deep making sure to hit that spot inside you every single time.

"Joshua," You moaned out. Your hands were tightly on his back holding onto him. You're pretty sure your nails were digging into his back and you were pretty sure that you were also scratching down his back. You wouldn't be surprised if there were red scratch marks all over his back which he would be made fun of when they get back to training. There's going to be more marks on the both of you though.

One of Joshua's hands moved down your body tweaking your nipples on the way down before going further down his thrusts, never slowing in speed. They ended up making their way to your clit and Joshua started to move his fingers. The same way he does every single time. The way that brings you quicker to an orgasm and it was having that effect on you right now. It didn't take long until you came letting out a moan as it happened not even caring about your neighbours. Not like they could come over to complain. Near enough as soon as you came Joshua thrust a couple more times before he came with a groan. He came into the condom and just stayed on top of you for a bit. Reluctantly the two of you got off of each other so he could go and throw the condom in the bin and you could use the bathroom. You both did it as quickly as possible before getting back into bed and cuddling again. You were both still sweaty but you just wanted to cuddle him. You were now warm and Joshua wasn't bored so your plan quickly worked.

"Are we still snowed in?" Joshua asked. Reluctantly you raised yourself up out of Joshua's arms to look out the window. You knew that you would because no matter how long the sex lasted it wasn't long enough to wait for the snow to melt. At least a little bit. Looking outside you saw the snow still far up meaning that you were still snowed in and probably would be until tomorrow more likely the day after.

"Yeah," you replied, falling back down into his arms and resting your head on his chest.

"Uhhh, anyway why didn't we do this before? It would've been much more entertaining," Joshua said to you. You couldn't lie, you agreed. Being snowed in was the perfect excuse to have a lot of sex and catch up on what you've missed when he goes away for football or when he's too tired to do anything. At least you've done it now and you can spend the rest of the day doing it and forever long you're stuck in the house because of the snowstorm. You just hummed and closed your eyes allowing yourself to just listen to his heartbeat. You wanted a nap even if you hadn't woken up that long ago. You felt Joshua's hand go to your hair and run his hand through it near enough sending you to sleep along with the lulling of his heartbeat. You felt him kiss your sweaty forehead before you fell asleep. Warm and definitely not bored.