Belgian Brothers (Eden & Thorgan Hazard, Yari Verschaeren)

Requested by @Shannon1300
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Shannon is the only girl with three brothers. Eden, Thorgan and Yari are all protective over Shannon and love her to absolute bits and Shannon loves them all too. They always argue about who Shannon loves most and it does get on her nerves when they constantly ask her but she never answers them. How could she answer them?

"I'm sure that I'm her favourite brother," Eden said one day when the three of them were just sat in the living room watching Belgium play on the TV.

"I'm 100% sure that it's me" Thorgan replied kicking Eden since he was sat on the same sofa as him so Thorgan could reach him.

"No, it's me" Yari shouted pouting instantly. He was also glaring at the other two. Their attention was no longer on the game that was playing on the TV but they were only paying attention to each other.

"Well, you're both wrong," Eden smirked. Yari instantly got himself off of the sofa and reached for Eden. As soon as Yari reached Eden he punched him on the arm so Eden just pushed him on the floor. Thorgan kicked Eden again to tell him to stop and Eden just retaliated. It didn't take long until they properly started fighting with each other. Shannon was stood at the door just watching them wrestle on the floor. They were properly punching and kicking each other so they were properly wrestling. Shannon should probably go and stop them but none of them would listen to her and since the argument was about her she didn't want to get involved.

"OWWW!" They shouted actually hurting each other. Shannon shook her head not being able to watch it any longer. She made her way towards her bedroom because that was the only place that she could go to where her brothers wouldn't be in. Shannon rolled her eyes as she could still hear her brother screaming and shouting at each other and in pain. She walked past the kitchen and she saw her parents walk into the living room with angry looks on there faces. She had no clue how they deal with three boys.

"Can you guys not fight and argue for one day?" Their mum shouted at them splitting them apart with there dads help. They always argued because that's what boys do but it always seemed to argue about who Shannon liked best and they had enough of it. Yari was being moved by their dad because he was still trying to go and hit Eden who was winding him up more and more.

"Shannon" Yari came screaming down the hallway towards her once he got let go. Eden and Thorgan weren't that far behind but they weren't screaming their lungs out for Shannon's attention. Shannon stopped in her tracks and turned around to face her brothers. She could guess what they wanted to ask but she wasn't sure about it.

"Who's your favourite brother?" Yari asked before Shannon could even get a word out to ask him what he was screaming about. She guesses that this was it though. He just wanted to know who her favourite brother was. She looked at all three of them and they all had that hopeful glimmer in there. Shannon knew that they wouldn't go with the answer of 'I love you all equally' they would want a proper answer and she also wanted them to stop asking her so she knew that she needed to reply to there question. For some reason all three of them like making people awkward.

"Yari" Shannon replied not thinking that Thorgan and Eden would be too heartbroken because she knew that if she didn't pick Yari he would have a proper meltdown. She looked at all of them and she saw Eden and Thorgan's face drop and she started to feel bad and she knew that she shouldn't have answered but they never would've stopped.

"Ahh, Yes! I told you two that it was me! I love you! You are the best sister ever" Yari shouted flinging himself to her so he could hug her. She hugged him back tightly still watching the other two.

"Whatever! Didn't care anyway!" Eden said trying to play it off but Shannon knew him to well and she knew that he was hurt. He turned around and started to walk to his bedroom. Shannon just watched him walk away before she turned to Thorgan. Thorgan didn't say anything but the tears were already wanting to fall. His eyes were full of tears but before any of them could actually fall he ran off to his bedroom. Shannon just sighed knowing that she would have to sort all of that out.

"I love you too but I have to go and check on Eden and Thorgan," Shannon said to Yari who nodded his head at her. She made her way to there bedroom since Eden and Thorgan share one. When she walked in both Eden and Thorgan were sat on their own beds. Thorgan's head was above his blanket so Shannon could see his tears falling down his face whereas Eden's head was under his blanket so Shannon couldn't see his face. Shannon sighed at went straight over to Thorgan and hugged him tightly and Thorgan instantly relaxed in her arms. Eden's head popped up from under his covers to see who came into his room but it quickly went back under the covers when he saw it was Shannon. He couldn't move it quick enough though because Shannon saw him. She kept running her hands through Thorgan's hair who was now slowly calming down.

"Come her Eden" Shannon said towards Edens bed. She didn't hear anything back from him so she guessed that he wasn't going to move towards her. Shannon kept her hands in Thorgan's hair and she kept doing it for a couple of minutes until she heard Edens bed move. He slowly moved over to Thorgan's bed sat next to Shannon. She looked at him and saw the tear tracks on his face and the tears still freely falling down.

"I still love the both of you and you guys are also the best brothers that anyone could ask for," Shannon said hugging both of them tightly. She couldn't care less about the tears that were getting onto her top because she was the one who made them upset. They stayed like that for a bit just cuddling until she could feel them smiling on her top and she managed to hug them tighter. She felt bad but at least they would never ask her again.