Kai Havertz ~ Chelsea #1 or #3

Day 6 of CountDown to Christmas

"I know that it's not quite Christmas but I thought I would give it to you now," Kai said to you. He had been out all day and you had no idea why but you were finally guessing that you get to know why he went out and wouldn't tell you where or with who. He's also been really secretive lately like he had a secret so hopefully, this has something to do with the secret because that was driving you wild. You had a couple of guesses but you're sure none of them was right. One of them was a proposal which you kind of hoped wasn't going to do. You were too young for marriage and wasn't ready for it. No matter how much you love Kai you still weren't ready for it.

Whilst he had gone you had cleaned a lot and he had asked if you could put away anything that was low that could easily break or tear. Oh god, he better not have come back with a child. A child would be worse than marriage. He told you to wait where you were on the sofa and to close your eyes whilst he goes and gets it. Not wanting to ruin it for him you closed your eyes and waited patiently on the sofa. Being patient wasn't your best quality though and quickly you began moving around just wanting to open your eyes and see what Kai was doing. You didn't want to ruin the surprise though so you kept them firmly shut.

"Kai," You squealed when you felt Kai sit down next to you. You hadn't heard him return to the living room so it shocked you when you felt the sofa move. You couldn't hear anything or anyone with Kai so you were guessing that he hadn't got you a child. Thank god. You were getting curious and antsy though so you're hoping Kai lets you see what it is soon.

"Open your eyes," Kai whispered. You couldn't open them straight away though. You kept your eyes closed for a little bit to calm your breathing down. You were a nervous wreck and needed to calm your own breathing down before anything else happened. Kai understood this and started to draw shapes on your thigh hoping that would calm you down a little bit more which it did. Finally, you found your breathing going back to normal. Slowly you opened your eyes and turned to face Kai. Once you saw your early Christmas presents your eyes opened even wider.

"Oh my god, you got us a puppy!" You exclaimed quietly so you didn't scare it. It could only be 8 weeks or so maybe 10 but it was a puppy. On his lap, there was a little golden retriever. Well, you think that it's a golden retriever anyway. There was a fluffy dog on Kai's lap and that's all that mattered. You had always wanted a dog with Kai and it looks like he has made it your Christmas present. It was a perfect present and you were happy that Kai gave it to you a couple of weeks early. You didn't even move a muscle, just looked at the puppy which was patiently sitting on Kai's lap and licking his hand. You didn't want to scare it. Occasionally it would go and try to nip Kai's hand but mainly lick him. It was adorable.

"Do you want to hold?" Kai asked you. Shakily you nodded your head. For some reason, you felt nervous about having the dog on your lap and you don't know why. Kai kissed your temple before passing you the dog.

"Kai," you breathed out as Kai sat the puppy right on your lap. Shakily you moved your hand and started to pet the dog. Kai smiled brightly at you and also began to pet the dog again. Its tail was wagging like mad against Kai's stomach just showing you how happy it was with the two of you and that was making you happy. Yours and Kais' little family was expanding with a dog. Something you've wanted for a while but not knowing whether or not Kai would be leaving Germany stopped you but now you were in London and staying here for a little bit Kai apparently thought it was a perfect time to get a dog.

"What's its name?" You asked, not sure if the previous owner had given it a name yet also you didn't know if it was a boy or girl. Did the dog understand German or English? Kai's dogs back in Germany only understand German and to make him feel more at home you don't know whether or not he got this one that only understands German.