Trent Alexander-Arnold #3

Requested by @TrentAArnolds66
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Alexa was bored. Really bored. She was just at her brothers, Jordan Henderson's, house doing nothing. There was nothing good on TV and everyone was busy so she couldn't see them. It wasn't even midday yet and she was bored. She was that bored that she decided to message Jordan to talk to him and that never happens.

Alexa: JORDAN
Alexa: JORDAN
Alexa: JORDAN HENDERSON
Alexa: JORDAN BRIAN HENDERSON

Jordan: What?

Alexa: I'm bored

Jordan: What can I do about it?

Alexa: Suggest me things to do

Jordan: Clean

Alexa: Ewwww. No.

Jordan: Watch TV or use my Netflix

Alexa: There's nothing on and I don't want to

Jordan: Well I don't know Lexie I've got training
Jordan: We've got a split training session today so if you really want to you can come to training.

Alexa: Yeah I'll come anything to get me out of the house.

Jordan: Come around 1 but let me know when you've left the house as I'll meet you outside.

Alexa sighed placing her phone back down onto the sofa before continuing to watch whatever show was on TV. She wouldn't have to watch it long before she had to get to start to get ready to leave. She also had to call an Uber to pick her up since she didn't have a car and Jordan took his to training with him so taking Jordan's car was off the table.

When Alexa made it to the training ground Jordan was stood outside waiting for her like he said he would. He didn't look to happy but that didn't surprise her. Jordan probably didn't want her here but also didn't want her complaining so asked if she wanted to come.

"Come on Lexie" Jordan said impatiently wanting to get back inside to get something to eat because he hadn't managed to yet. Lexie just pushed him towards the door and laughed a little bit. She saw Jordan smile but quickly change it.

"Lexie" Trent shouted running up to her. Trent and Alexa were really good friends and only met because of Jordan. They had met up quite a bit and Alexa had to admit that she did have a crush on him but had never acted on it because of Jordan. Some of the other guys constantly took the mick out of the both of them saying how they both liked each other but Alexa never believed them. Why would do she? The boys are actual idiots who like taking the piss. Alexa just sat at the table talking to some of the guys whilst they ate their lunch.

"Come on lets play a game. A game of truth or dare." Alex said wanting to do something instead of just talking. Everyone groaned at the idea knowing that it was going to become really embarrassing but they reluctantly agreed and all sat in a circle. Alex started the whole thing off and it continued on for a while. It continued for the whole of the break and it went around everyone. Some people having to say what the most embarrassing thing that they've ever done and others having to put on a full show including signing and dancing. It was the final turn before the guys had to go back to training and it was back to Alex to ask someone.

"Lexie, truth or dare?" Alex asked. Alexa just stared at him to start off with trying to figure out what he thinking since he was doing that stupid smirk thing that boys do.

"Dare" she replied thinking that would be the safer option. Apparently though none of them would be the safe which shouldn't really come as a surprise but it did. If Alexa could reverse time she probably would to stop this dare from coming out of Alex's mouth.

"I dare you to go out on a date with Trent." Alex said keeping his smirk on his face. Alexa's face dropped at the mention of it and when she turned her head to Trent he was already looking at her and he also looked in shock.

"Not happening." Jordan turned round and said when nobody said a word. He was a protective brother so the idea of Alexa going on a date killed him and it being with one of his teammates was worse.

"Come on Hendo. It's one date and it will be funny." Alex said. Hendo just sighted and reluctantly agreed to let it happen. As long as it is one date and that's it. Throughout this whole thing both Trent and Alexa had been silent just staring at each other.

"Tomorrow." Trent said when it all died down a little bit. Everyone just turned to him shocked that he was going through with this because everyone knew the rules that Hendo's sister was off limits.

"Okay." Alexa replied to him. Jordan just stared at the both of them wanting to interrupt but it was a dare so he had to let it happen. He started to feel like it was more of a dare for himself then Trent or Alexa.

"I'll message you when." Trent finally said before some of the coaches came walking in.

"Come on training" Klopp said as he walked into the room. He could sense the awkwardness but didn't say anything about it.

"Hey Alexa, you staying for training?" He asked when he saw her sat there with the guys.

"Uhhh, yeah." She replied not entirely paying attention he mind kept drifting back to the date with Trent. She knew that it was a dare but she was getting nervous over it. She couldn't believe that she was finally going on a date with Trent. She literally spent the rest of the boys training session thinking about it and most of the ride home. She was thinking about it until Jordan decided to give her a lecture but she wasn't listening. Too excited for the date that was only meant to be a dare.