Mason Mount ~ Chelsea #2

Day 10 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"What do you want for Christmas?" Mason asked when the two of you were just sat on the sofa not doing anything special. You were both just trying to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. You had got ideas for a lot of both of your families and ordered a couple of things but you had not asked each other what you wanted. You never got eachother a lot just saying that spending time with eachother was enough of a present. You thought for a second before answering. You probably could've thought for longer to think of a better answer but you didn't.

"A unicorn." You joked not actually knowing what you wanted for Christmas. There wasn't anything that you particularly needed so you didn't want to ask for anything and a unicorn for some reason was the first thing that came to your head. You could've said anything in the world but a unicorn was the thing that came out of your mouth. You could've even said that you would think about it and tell him later on once you've thought about it but no you opened your mouth and a unicorn was what your mind apparently wanted.

"Okay" Mason replied sounding confused probably wondering why a unicorn out of everything in the world. He didn't ask you to explain it though even though he probably wanted you to. He just continued to write down things on the list of people that he knew that he had to buy things for, for Christmas. He was also organised with it. Well organised enough to have a list of presents that he has to buy even though he doesn't get them till a couple of days before and then worries about missing something. He also doesn't like wrapping them so on Christmas Eve you sit down and wrap them all for him. Not that you minded but there were other things you would rather do Christmas Eve. Things both you and Mason would enjoy.

"What's happening Christmas Day?" You asked. Usually, the two of you have thought out a plan knowing where to go and when you will be there however this year you and Mason hadn't really thought about. You have mentioned it to him but never had a full discussion about it. Now was a better time than never since you weren't really doing anything important. You were one of those people who also liked to know what you are doing way in advance so that you can get everything ready and make sure everyone else knows and so you don't double book yourself and make someone disappointed. Mason didn't think like that though.

"We're staying here I thought and making it our own Christmas with just the two of us and seeing everyone else after." He said. You knew you had mentioned it to him but you didn't realise that was going to happen. You now have to order all of the Christmas dinner food since you didn't get any not knowing that you were staying home with just the two of you for Christmas. Neither you or Mason could cook so it should be interesting for the two of you to try to cook the Christmas dinner. It would be fun for both of you to try though and just spend the day in each others company. Well, most of the day in each others company since Mason would have a short training session to be ready for the game against Southampton at Stamford Bridge in Boxing Day. You don't know what you would do when Mason goes to training but you still have 15 days to decide. Probably just sort out the house from all the dishes from the Christmas dinner.

"Don't worry about it all now," Mason said pulling you into his chest. You never knew how he knew you so well but he could literally read any emotion that you were feeling. He could tell that you were starting to worry about Christmas when it should be the one day that you don't worry about just relax and have fun with the people you love. Mason knew how to calm you down as well and make sure you don't worry too much about all of the little things. Mason placed down his phone with everything that he was writing on it about Christmas and what he was getting everyone just so he could spend the time with you without anything interrupting him. He could deal with everything later on now was just time for you and him.

__Time Skip____Christmas Day__

Slowly and reluctantly, you uncovered your face. You blink, close your eyes and then blink again hoping to get rid of the sleep. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded you. You sat up and rubbed your knuckles onto your eyes. Stretching your arms above your head and yawn turning your head to face Mason. His head was squashed into the pillow with drool dripping down his face and onto the pillow. Most people would probably be grossed out by the look but the innocent look on Mason's face would be something that you could never get enough of. The way he looked and sounded first thing in the morning awoke a feeling within you that you would never be able to get used to. It was one of the best feelings in the world knowing you get to wake up every day with him by your side. Even with the little snores that left his mouth when he was still asleep and even if they did get annoying sometimes it was also quite cute just to see him like that. You don't know how long you stayed there just watching him. Admiring the person that you share your life with. The person who will hopefully be in your future. The person who will be the father to your children or be an amazing uncle to all of your friend's children. Just admiring him in his most vulnerable moments.