Andy Robertson ~ Liverpool

Day 20 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
You worked with the Liverpool team and mainly with the first team. With how closely you worked with them you were also good friends with the majority of the team. They included you in all of the jokes, asked you if you wanted to go out with them and even took the absolute piss out of you when you do something stupid. Which happens to be a lot. They also included you in the different traditions that they have at Liverpool. Every year for Christmas the team do something different. This year for Christmas they decided to do a secret Santa and add your name into it so all of the names that were in it were all of the boys, Klopp and you. There was a lot of people but they wanted to do it so they all agreed somebody had to go and set it up. Hendo was the one setting it all up and Trent and Adam were next to him whilst he was writing everyone's names. Trent was sat there twiddling How thumbs watching Hendo write out the names of his teammates he knew who he would rather get out of all of them. His mind was running when suddenly he got an idea.

"Can we rig it for Andy?" Trent asked randomly. Everyone on the team knew of the massive crush that Andy had on you. Even Klopp knew about the crush and every so often he would join in with the jokes that the boys were making. It seemed like the whole of the team including coaches knew about the crush except you. It was the running joke in the team at the moment every time they see you walk past they all turn to Andy and say 'your girlfriends coming.' Andy would try not to react but half the time it didn't go well since he reacted to them. They always made sure to do it when you weren't near enough to hear though not wanting to embarrass Andy that much. Although when going to matches they have tried to make the two of you sit together and it's worked a couple of times. Andy always gets embarrassed when it happens but you always somehow have no idea what's happening. You are quite blind to things that are happening about you and it's not necessarily a good thing.

"How?" Adam asked. He knew why they should rig it but how do you rig a secret Santa. Every one pulls out there own persons name so is there actually a way to rig it.

"Give him a different hat full of pieces of paper with just Y/N's name on it," Trent said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. It probably was obvious how it was going to work but Adam wasn't the smartest person. Jordan just looked at Trent for a bit before sighing and passing him a piece of paper and a pen telling him to write down your name a number of times. Trent rolled his eyes but began writing your name. It was his idea so he would have to be the one to write your name. It took a while but eventually, Hendo finished writing all of the names that he needed to and Trent finished writing your name a number of times and placed them all into two different hats. One hat was the normal hat whilst the other one was fill of your name. Trent stood up with Hendo and they began to take the hat around to make people pick out names from it and as soon as they got a name there was no changing it.

"Andy pick out your secret Santa," Trent screamed running over to him. Andy stopped in his tracks turning around and raising one eyebrow at him. Andy saw Jordan following Trent but he was walking whereas Trent was running like a madman. It was quite amusing to watch Trent run like that. He had a hat in one hand and the other one was covering it stopping whatever was in it from falling out. Andy was about to ask Trent what he wanted but Trent answered him before he even spoke like he already knew what was going to be asked.

"Choose a name," Trent said pushing the hat into Andy's face. Andy stood back a bit so that the hat wouldn't hit him in the face because knowing Trent he would hit him. Andy put his hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper and immediately opened it being too curious to wait. Y/N. It read. This has to be a fix. It has to be. What are the odds that he would get Y/N? The guys had to have planned this. Andy looked up from the piece of paper to ask Jordan and Trent whether they rigged it or not but when he looked up neither of them were in sight and god knows where they were to now probably giving the hat to someone else so they could pick a name out. Andy just couldn't believe it how the hell out of all of the names in the hat did he pick out yours. Andy shook his head and began walking back to the changing room where everyone else was. He stuffed the piece of paper into one of his pockets and watched as the people who haven't got their names out to get them out. He saw some of them groan when they read the name on the paper and others had a little bit of a celebration obviously getting someone that they wanted to but for. Andy still couldn't believe who he got. Unmeaning to his eyes drifted to you watching you joke around with the boys and looking at the piece of paper. Andy couldn't help himself but stare at you. At your beauty. He sometimes wishes that he could ask you out but the courage never came to him so he never did. Maybe the secret Santa would be a good chance for him to do so.