Antoine Griezmann ~ Atletico Madrid

Requested by @alvercas
Hope you enjoy
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Antoine had time off from football for a bit and wanted to take his family away from Spain. He took his girlfriend of 4 years, Elise, and their two-year-old daughter Mia to Disneyland.

Antoine took Mia on all the rides that she wanted too. He literally spoiled her throughout the day as well getting her all the food that she wanted. Elise stood to the side throughout the day, not going on any rides however she did take a lot of pictures.

Elise loves days like this where she can go out with her boyfriend and daughter not worrying about anything and just messing about together. She loved how much Antoine cares about her and their daughter making sure that they are constantly fine and know how much he loves them.

"Mummy, mummy can you go on the next ride with me" Mia shouted as she ran up to Elise. Elise bent down and picked Mia up giving her a big hug.

"No, mummy doesn't like rides Mia but daddy does" Elise tried explaining to her.

"Okay" Mia replied running off back to her daddy. Elise followed Mia walking over to Antoine and hugging him.

"Having fun?" Elise asked whispering in his ear.

"Always when I'm with my two favourite girls," he said hugging Elise back. Elise just smiled not saying anything back. They stayed like that for a while until their little girl came back.

"Daddy, daddy I want to go on that one," she said excitedly trying to pull Antoine to another ride.

"Let's go, princess," he said slowly running off towards the rides letting Mia follow him. He did continuously look behind him to make sure Mia was following. Elise couldn't help but laugh at him and how much of a little kid he actually was.

When Mia and Antoine came back after some time it was slowly getting late and dark outside.

"Do you want to get some food?" Elise asked Mia mainly because she was getting hungry herself but wouldn't get anything if anyone wasn't. Mia nodded her head yawning a bit.

"Let's go then," Elise said walking off in a direction with Antoine following with Mia in his arms.

"This has been a good day," Antoine said kissing you in the process. Elise just smiled brightly back at him with no doubts that he would be happy with the news that she was going to tell him.

"Food food," Mia said pointing towards a restaurant knocking you and Antoine back into reality.

"Let's got then," Antoine said running off towards the restaurant which caused Mia to giggle like made and chase after him.

After the meal Elise, Antoine and Mia went to go and sit down on the grass so they could watch the parade together that they knew Mia would love.

Elise was sat on the grass leaning into Antoine whilst their daughter was sat in his lap memorised by the parade that was happening in front of her eyes.

"This is amazing," Elise said into Antoine's neck.

"I know" Antoine replied kissing Elise in the top of her head.

"I've got something to tell you" Elise got out quickly knowing it was now or never. Antoine stayed silent waiting for Elise to carry on with what she was saying.

"I'm pregnant," Elise said letting the words fall out of her mouth. Antoine was silent shocked to find out. He always wanted another kid after his princess Mia came and now it's finally coming true.

"Really," Antoine asked completely shocked. Elise just nodded her head. Antoine turned her head so she was looking at him in his eyes. Antoine knew he could get lost in her bright blue eyes forever so before he could he kissed her. It was a soft and sweet kiss.

"I love you," he said towards Elise.

"And you," he said kissing Mia on the cheek which made her laugh.

"And you," he said putting his hand on Elise's stomach which made her smile.

"And we love you" Elise replied looking straight at Antoine smiling.