Frenkie De Jong ~ FC Barcelona #2

This was requested and if you want to be mentioned (who requested it) let me know and I will do so
(Question: Do you guys prefer me writing with you or her as the pronoun? (Eg. You stared at him or she stared at him?))
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Being Lionel Messi's sister has its perks. I mean who wouldn't want to be related to one of the best if not the best footballer in the world. Mainly because before Leo became a footballer he and his family grew up in a life full of poverty in Argentina but as soon as he became a famous football player he changed that for his family letting them live in a nice house and could properly feed the whole family till they were full.

Y/N lives in Barcelona not far from her brother. She and Leo have a really good relationship with each other. She had always looked up to him especially when he moved to Barcelona. She was young but knew that it was a brave thing to do and she only wished that she was a brave as he was. Living in Barcelona meant that she was closer to Leo and he could make sure that she was safe. He was protective of her. In every aspect. She has her own job which isn't connected to Leo just because the job she does is literally her dream job. It also helped her gain a lot of confidence also Barcelona helped her gain a lot of friendships. A lot of them were with Leo's teammates and she even got into a relationship with one of them.

Being in a relationship with Frenkie was really hard especially with being Lionel Messi's little sister. He was really protective over her not wanting Y/N to date anyone especially not one of his teammates. It's always been Leo's rule every time that he brings Y/N to training none of the guys can flirt with her and she can never end up dating any of them. She was fine following all of his rules about no dating of teammates well that was until the start of the season in 2019 when she laid eyes on one of his teammates. Frenkie De Jong. Y/N and Frenkie easily got along and a couple of weeks after they first met they became girlfriend and boyfriend but secretly. No one but Y/N's best friend and Frenkie's best friend knew about the two of them dating and the two of them liked it like that. Less chance of Leo actually finding out. Y/N was sacred of what Leo's reaction would be. Herself and Frenkie would always hang out at each other's houses never out and about around Barcelona scared of the pictures that would be taken of the both of them and she wanted to be careful. They would be seen together if they were also hanging with other people but would make sure that they didn't spend a lot of time together. Leo was already suspicious because of the amount of time that Y/N seemed to be busy now but wouldn't tell Leo what she was doing and Leo didn't know of any boyfriends.

"Who are you with constantly?" Leo would ask and Y/N would shrug her shoulders and just say, friends. Leo knew it wasn't 'just friends' and he started to grow concerned knowing that Y/N was never this secretive.

Barcelona vs Valencia at Camp Nou was when that excused changed and everyone knew why Y/N was being so secretive. It wasn't exactly a tough match but the last time they played Barcelona was stunned and Valencia won. It was the Copa Del Rey final though and this is la Liga so hopefully, it will end a different way.     Y/N has the home Barcelona top on with 'MESSI 10' on it. She wanted to have Frenkie's on but obviously couldn't. She was sat in the front row with a couple of the other guys' family members including her sister-in-law and nephews enjoying the sunshine and the game which the guys were warming up for.     Y/N was holding Matteo on her lap whilst pointing out her brother and other players to Ciro, who was sat on Antonella's lap, whilst Matteo was annoying his brother by saying Valencia will win. (I know Leo was injured during this actual game in September 2019 but just pretend he was playing) Ciro was getting excited and Y/N let her attention drift to Frenkie who was warming up. He looked good Y/N thought not even meaning to but zoning out until Matteo asked her a question where she shook her head and focused on him instead. Well focused on him until the game started.

"The game is starting," Matteo said to Ciro and pointed to the pitch finally not annoying Thiago. Y/N lifted her eyes away from the kids and they went onto the pitch. They first found Leo but quickly moved away from him and straight onto Frenkie. She had to try to keep the smile off of her face well a bright smile at least. He looked so good just standing there on the pitch. Y/N kept her eyes on Frenkie even when Fati scored in the 2nd minute. She loved just watching Frenkie play it was so entertaining. The way he was with the ball amazed her. She knew that she grew up watching Leo play but it was sometimes refreshing to watch other people play when they were just comfortable with the ball at there feet. Only being at Barcelona for a short while he already looked comfortable in the team and he knew he had big boots to fill considering who was the midfielders previously but Y/N thought he was doing a good job. Well, she may be a little biased but who cares. She was just watching Frenkie and luckily nobody happened to notice or say something. In the 7th minute was when everything changed. For the better or for the worst Y/N didn't know yet but she would find out most likely as soon as the game finishes and they still have 83 minutes of normal time plus added time and the 15 minutes of half time. Anyway, in the 7th minute, Frenkie scored his first-ever goal for Barcelona in Camp Nou in front of his fans, teammates, family and girlfriend. Frenkie knew that he should've waited until no one was around but the adrenaline from scoring the goal took over and he sprinted to where Y/N was sat and kissed her. Full-on kissed her. It wasn't just a little peck but an actual full-on kiss. Y/N immediately kissed back completely forgetting who was around them and where they were. They only kissed for a couple of seconds until they remember where they were. He pulled back and they were both blushing and Frenkie quickly ran back onto the pitch ignoring all of the stares he was getting and the major glare from Leo. Y/N just stood there staring at the pitch not being able to look at anyone around her but she knew that they were all gaping at her trying to wrap there heads around what just happened. Y/N looked at the clock and just thought 83 more minutes of football.