Trent Alexander-Arnold #4

Day 7 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Trent's competitive. Really competitive. He hates losing no matter what it is and every little thing can and will turn into a competition. You found it funny most of the time finding some entertainment in it but sometimes it did get annoying. Sometimes you wanted to play a game against Trent for fun but it was never just for fun with Trent he always wanted to win. Sometimes it felt like he needed to win so that he could function. There were times where he would throw a complete tantrum like a toddler when he didn't get his way during a game that he played. You had no idea why you thought that this would be a good idea but you decided to challenge Trent to a day of different challenges and the overall winner of all the challenges gets a prize. A prize that you haven't decided yet. There would be 5 different challenges where you would call one of Trent's teammates to decide the winner knowing that they would be fair. You also decided 5 challenges so that there wouldn't be a tie at the end and that there would be a distinctive winner.

"Hey Trent, I've got an idea for the first challenge." You turned round and said to him as soon as the idea popped into your head. Trent just looked at you and raised his eyebrow probably wondering what idea you had come up with.

"Who can wear the ugliest jumper than we go and see Hendo and he can judge who the ugliest is" you stated and the smirk had already found its way onto Trent's face. You knew he had an idea but you couldn't dwell on it too much since he began speaking before you could.

"Let's go to the shop then," Trent said standing up and grabbing his jacket and shoes. You made your way to Trent's car getting into the passenger seat so Trent could drive you to the store to buy the jumpers. You eventually made your way to the shop but you and Trent stayed by the entrance so you could talk over the rules together to make sure that this was fair. It had to be fair so that neither of you had an advantage to win even though Trent may since you were asking his teammates to decide. Trent, however, thinks that it's you who has the advantage since his teammates find it funny when Trent loses. So overall neither of you actually had the advantage.

"5 minutes then meet by the queue so we can pay for it." You said to Trent who nodded his head and he already looked ready to go. You got the timer up on your phone and counted down from 5 and as soon as you said 1 Trent was off in the direction that the Christmas jumpers were in. You just laughed and shook your head before casually making your way there. You obviously wanted to win but also didn't want to look like a complete idiot in front of everyone. It didn't take long till you made it to the Christmas jumpers and you couldn't lie. They were all horrendous. You touched a couple so you could look through them properly and find the worst one and just the material made you feel uncomfortable. You picked one up off of the hangers it was black and had ball balls that were glittery wrapped around it.

 You picked one up off of the hangers it was black and had ball balls that were glittery wrapped around it

You stared at it for a couple of seconds before picking it up. You knew that you didn't have long left till the time was up and you realised that this was probably the best one that you could grab so you decided to make your way to the queue for Trent whilst he had some time still left to find a Christmas jumper. He only had a minute but that was still some time for him to find a Christmas jumper. You looked through your phone to see busy because it would look a little strange if you were just stood there not looking at anything even if it was just for a minute.