Paulo Gazzaniga ~ Tottenham Hotspur pt.2

6 weeks after writing those letters to Santa where Paulo asked for another baby you were stood in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test in your hands. You haven't looked at it yet but you knew that it was time to. Nobody else was in the house since Lucas was in school, Santiago was in nursery and Paulo was at training. You had the day off of work so you thought that it would be the perfect time to see if you were actually pregnant or not. You had been having the exact same or near enough same symptoms as both of your pregnancy's with Lucas and Santiago so you were pretty sure that you were pregnant again. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you were but it would be a shock.

"Oh god!" You said looking at the two lines. With the initial feelings, you didn't know whether or not you were happy about the results. Obviously, you were happy and you knew that Paulo would be too since he was the one hinting at wanting another baby but at the moment it was a family of what you had dreamed of never really wanting more than two kids. There was a part of you however which wanted a baby back in the house. They were a lot of work but also adorable and you hated the fact that Lucas was in school and Santiago would be starting in September they were growing up and you didn't like that idea. You knew that they would have to but you liked the idea of them being your babies still. You had to tell Paulo soon and you knew that but luckily he was the only one to tell because you would tell everyone else after your 12-week scan to make sure that everything is okay. Paulo was the only one that would know before you just had to find the perfect way to tell him.

A week after you knew that you had to tell Paulo and all week you had been trying to figure out ways to tell him and eventually you think you have found the perfect way. You told Paulo about having Santiago by putting a t-shirt on Lucas and told him to show daddy which he did. Original you know. So this time you wanted to come up with something good and you couldn't even tell Lucas or Santiago knowing that the first thing they would do would be to tell Paulo. The idea that you had would be to send him on a little scavenger hunt around the house so that he would find the pregnancy test and a note for him. That's exactly what you were going to do so as soon as the house was empty once again you began to write out the different little clues and hide them, well place them, where they needed to be. Surprisingly it didn't take as long as you thought that it would take but you knew that it wouldn't be long until Paulo comes home from training so you had to leave the house for a bit.

As soon as training ended Paulo went straight home to spend some time with you knowing the kids were still at school and it would be one of the only times he could spend alone with you. There never seemed to be anytime now for just the two of you to spend with each other so every little minute counted. When he got outside of the house he pushed open the door thinking that it would be unlocked considering that you should be home. Paulo pushed the door and considering that he wasn't paying attention he walked straight into the door. Embarrassed he quickly looked around to see if anybody was looking which luckily no one else was. He quickly grabbed his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the front door closing it behind him but not locking it. Quickly he threw his shoes off and went to place them on the shelf where they belong and when he didn't notice that there was a note in the place where he puts his shoes. There are 4 different areas on the shelf. One for each of you. The front of the card had 'Scavenger Hunt Clue #1' on it so when Paulo placed his shoes down he grabbed the card and flipped it over and began to read.

Clue #1: Hey baby! I hope training was good and I'm so glad you're here! I know it's been a long day you should go and grab yourself a drink.

Paulo read. He rolled his eyes at what you have done whilst he was at training but decided to follow what you had written wanting to know the reason for this. He read the note again getting the information in his head before walking into the kitchen knowing that was the location of the drinks if they weren't placed in the fridge. He left his bag by the front door deciding to move it later on and began to go to the kitchen with the note in his hand. Paulo placed the note down onto the side once making it to the kitchen before opening the cupboard and pulling out a note that had Clue #2 written on the front of it. He turned over the neatly written note and began to read what it said.