Christian Pulisic ~ Chelsea

Day 18 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Christmas Day. Christmas Day is a day that you are meant to relax and spend time with family. It was a day that you were meant to relax and just stuffing your face with a bunch of different foods. During a normal week, you work at a local coffee shop to get money since your other job doesn't pay you well enough to live on it so your job at the coffee shop gives you some extra money. You don't get a lot of shifts from the coffee shop but you do get a few. For some reason this year your manager decided to keep the shop open on Christmas Day probably for the people that still have to work on Christmas Day. Considering that you were the only one that didn't have any children he decided that you should work it since apparently you had no reason to stay home. You couldn't complain though because your manager was paying you double your usual wage the only thing would be that it would be a boring day because hardly anyone, if anyone, will actually come in.

You were sat on a seat by the counter just playing some sort of game on your phone since there were no customers and there was nothing else for you to do. It is only 9 and you started at 8 and you were already bored. What does this mean for the rest of the day? There were Christmas songs playing on the radio all day since it was Christmas and you decided to put on the radio so that you actually had something to listen to. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande was currently and you couldn't help yourself but sing along. Every single time that there was a song playing that you knew you would at some point you would begin to sing along.

Santa, tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again if he won't be here
Next year
Santa, tell me if he really cares
'Cause I can't give it all away if he won't be here
Next year
I've been down this road before
Fell in love on Christmas night
But on New Year's Day I woke up and he wasn't by my side
Now I need someone to hold
Be my fire in the cold
But it's hard to tell if this is just a fling
Or if it's true love that he thinks of
So next Christmas
I'm not all alone, babe

You couldn't find yourself to care about you singing just continuing to do it but making sure no one was coming in the coffee shop but it would be highly unlikely that they did. In the middle of singing, you heard the door open so you immediately shut up and snapped your head to the door to see who it was. It was a young boy who looked in his early 20's. You were confused to why he was here and why he wasn't with his family that was until you recognised who he was. You weren't a massive Chelsea fan but you knew that this was Christian Pulisic you've seen him when watching a few games. You smiled at him to make the place seem more welcoming and you went and stood behind the counter so you could make him a coffee. He smiled back at you and walked over to the counter.

"How may I help you?" You asked him when he was stood in front of the counter. He was looking behind you at the board with all of the options on and whilst he was going that you are not going to lie you were checking him out. You did like what you saw he was a good looking person.

"Can I have a latte please?" Christian asked you. You nodded your head but you had to ask him something else before you could begin to make it.

"Take away or stay in". You asked wanting to know whether you have to make it in a mug or in one of those that Christian could take away from the store. You put the latte on to begin to make it because it wasn't till near the end that you have to put it in a cup. You could tell that Christian was thinking about the answer that he was going to give.

"Stay in," Christian said looking at the clock to take note of how long he had until training. He then went and took a seat by the counter. He watched as you made it and he was watching you closely. He doesn't usually get anything caffeinated before training but when he was just going for a walk considering that he didn't want to stay inside any longer than he already had. Training started later so he got all of his kit and training gear and decided to walk to training. It was quite a distance but the fresh air would do him some good. Whilst he was walking he walked past the coffee shop where you were working and he saw you sat alone in there and just singing. It may seem a bit creepy but he watched you for a bit before gaining the courage to go into the cafe and talk to you.