Manuel Neuer ~ Bayern Munich

SMUT WARNING

You were sat on your sofa with a NEUER top on waiting for the Chelsea v Bayern to start. Unfortunately, work stopped you from travelling to London to watch the game at Stamford Bridge but at least you could watch it at home. You would never miss a Bayern or Germany game especially when Manuel was in goal. You needed to support him through everything. There was just something about watching the person you love doing something that they love so much. Just being able to support him during matches was probably one of the best things that could happen. The pure joy on Manuel's face when he wins a game. It's like he's a kid again. You took a glance at the time and saw you still had a couple of minutes so went to get a drink and a packet of crisps just so you wouldn't leave the sofa during the first half for something. Not that you would anyway.

When you heard the Champions league anthem go off you quickly ran back to the sofa, leaving the drink and food behind, just in time to watch them shake hands and get the first half underway. The game was in full swing and you watched as both teams attacked. Manuel made a couple saves making you ecstatic for him. There were no goals though for Bayern do it was still 0-0. During half time you went and grabbed something to drink before making yourself comfortable on the sofa once again ready for the second half. You watched as Serge Gnabry scores two and Robert Lewandowski score one making the score go to three-nil. Manuel made some more saves making sure to keep a clean sheet so it would be easier when Chelsea come to Munich.

As soon as that final whistle blew you jumped up and off of the sofa celebrating that win. Even though it was only the first leg winning 3-0 away from home will help a lot with the second leg. You continued to watch the tv even if it was just of the players and managers shaking hands with each other and often giving hugs around. Your eyes were trained on Manuel every time he came onto the screen. He looked good after matches. Sweaty. Yes. Handsome and sexy. Hell yes. You saw Manuel do some sort of hand signal and wink to the camera which he always does when he dedicates the win to you and it always manages to put a smile on your face knowing that even if you're not there he's still thinking about you. He's usually not during the match but as soon as that final whistle blows his thoughts drift back to you. He shook hands before making his way through the tunnel to do a couple of interviews and to do a team talk. You grabbed your phone before making your way to the kitchen.

'Coming home tonight' Manuel quickly sent to you wanting to let you know about what time he would be home. The coaches always seemed to do that after certain games knowing that the guys would rather celebrate with their partners and family members than with each other. You thought about replying but decided against it knowing that Manuel most likely wouldn't see it for a bit too busy having a team talk and getting changed ready to go. Whilst you were waiting for a call off of Manuel, he always does it when you are not around, you decided to make a cheese toastie considering it was easy and was very filling. Playing music through the speakers you danced around making the food before making it and eating it. If you may say so yourself it was one of the best toasties that you have ever eaten.

Stood in the kitchen having a drink your phone began to ring as it did after every match when you didn't go. Manuel just enjoyed hearing your voice after a match and you telling him how proud you were and how he played. You were one of the only people that would give him an honest opinion and it was the only one that he really took on board. He knew that you knew your stuff. He also just loved hearing your voice because if he was angry at the match just played it would calm him down but if he was happy you could share his happiness with him even if it was over the phone.

"Manu." You said instantly picking it up when you saw it was his name.

"Hey, Meine Liebe" That was one of the many names he calls you. It's the one he uses most though along with Schatz. Your heart always skips a beat every time you hear him say one of those nicknames he has for you. He also only says them when nobody else is around wanting to keep the nicknames between the two of you.