Dele Alli ~ Tottenham Hotspur

Requested by @Milliefrances46
Sorry it took so long I had a lot to write and then took some time off over Christmas and the New Year to get myself together and spend time with the family!! Xx❤️💙🧡
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Just stay at mine for a bit or at least get a restraining order on the guy." Eric, Millie's older brother, said to her. Millie was the younger sister of Eric Dier. Eric was like most older brothers. Protective. Eric knew about Millie's ex boyfriend and how crazy he actually was. Millie and Colin, the ex-boyfriend, dated for a few months until Millie wasn't feeling the relationship anymore. Colin on the other hand wanted the relationship to continue but you wouldn't let it. After you broke it off Colin started to get weird and possessive trying everything to get Millie to get back together with him. He was still following Millie around trying to get back together. Eric was just scared for Millie that it would get worse. He met Colin a couple of times when they were dating and he was never to fond of him.

"It'll be fine." Millie told him. She didn't want him to constantly worry about her since he had his own problems to deal with. Also Colin was probably all talk and wouldn't do any thing about it other then pester her.

"Eric." Millie whimpered into the phone. She was scared. Really scared. She didn't know why when she managed to get a phone she instantly called Eric and not the police but for some reason her gut told her to call Eric. Maybe because she trusted Eric with her life more then the police and that was what was on the line at the moment. Her life.

"Millie, What's wrong?" Eric asked instantly knowing something was up because of the tone of her voice. He knew Millie to well to know that she has certain tones of her voice depending on how she is feeling.

"He's got me Eric." She said quietly making sure that Colin wouldn't hear her. Millie continued to tell Eric where she was and he didn't say a word probably knowing that she wouldn't have long to speak. Without her saying who had her Eric already knew. It was common knowledge and an easy guess to tell who it was.

"I've got to go." Millie said frantically as she heard a door near her open and close so he guessed that Colin was coming back. She didn't get a goodbye out to Eric or let Eric say anything back she just had to hang up the phone and get back to the place that Colin left her. If Colin could kidnap and hold her hostage she doesn't want to know what else he can be capable of.

"God! Oh god!" Eric said to himself when the phone cut off. He was walking back and forth around the changing room not even focusing on anything else. The door to the changing room opened and it was Dele. He just stood and watched as Eric walked back and forth mumbling things to himself. Dele tried getting some of the words but didn't manage to get any of them but knew that something must be wrong if it's got his best friend like this. He knows Eric too well.

"Eric what's the matter?" Dele said finally walking over to him grabbing him so he stops pacing and actually talks to Dele. He wouldn't if Dele let him continue walking. He would sort out all of the mess by himself. Well try to. He hated bringing other people into messes that involves him even if he does need help. Over the years Dele has just learnt that if he was ants Eric to talk he has to be forced and have no other option but to talk.

"Colin. He's got Millie." Eric gasped out. He couldn't look Dele in the face he had to figure this out himself without any help. He didn't want to drag anyone else into it. It was between his family and his family only nobody else and he wouldn't get anyone else injured for the sake of himself.

"Where are they? I'll help get her back." Dele said frantically. Eric knew that Dele had a crush on Millie and he has done for the longest time but wouldn't pursue anything because he didn't want to upset Eric. Eric just sighed and gave up deciding to tell Dele everything. Dele wouldn't go away and he needed to go and get Millie now. Eric spilled it all. Taking very fast Dele struggled to keep up but somehow managed well he got the important bits of the conversation and that was enough to understand what was going on. Dele didn't waste anytime and dragged Eric to his car so they could drive to the location which Eric had told Dele.