Kylian Mbappe ~ Paris Saint-Germain

Day 22 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Who decides to do last-minute Christmas shopping? Kylian Mbappe apparently. He wasn't meant to but he kept putting it back until he couldn't anymore. It was three days till Christmas so Kylian had to get everything today and the streets were flooding with people who were also buying last minute things. Probably not there whole shopping list full of parents like Kylian had to do. There were a lot of presents that he had to buy as well because he has a big family. He walked through the streets trying to find one of the quietest shops. When he was walking every so often he would get stopped by a fan and as happy he was to take a picture with them he kind of just wanted to get this over and done with. He walked past a candle shop before deciding to go into it. It was quiet with very little people in it and he could get his mum a candle. What mum doesn't love candles? If ever in doubt for a present for you mum get her a candle. If ever in doubt for a present for you mum get her a candle.

"Hello!" You smiled as he walked through the door. For some reason, you do this to everyone wanting them to feel welcome when they walk through your store. Kylian smiled back at you before going to look for candles. He inhaled the smell of the shop and it was a nice smell that he could quite describe. It was a mixture of different smells put together. Kylian walked back and forth through the tiny aisles but couldn't find a candle for his mum. Well, he could but he wanted one that his mum would actually like and not some random one. He scrunched his face up because of how much he was trying to think of what candle would be best.

"Could I possibly be of any help?" You said to Kylian. You had been watching him from afar and you had to try not to laugh at his different facial expressions. You were mainly watching him because as soon as he walked through that door you thought he was good looking and you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Kylian turned to you shock present on his face. Probably because you just came up behind him. He quickly gained his composure and answered your question.

"Uh... yeah. I need a candle for my mum and I don't know which one to get." Kylian said. You nodded your head and directed him around the shop letting him know the ones that were your favourite. You even told him to smell some of them so he could get an idea of what they smelt like. At first, he was a little bit reluctant to smell them but the more he smelt the more he got into it. Near the end, he started smelling them himself without you even saying anything to him. He was really getting into candle smell. You loved doing it that's the main reason why you opened a candle shop. Every time you would walk around a shop and there would be candles you would have to stop what you are doing and smell the candles. Not even to buy a candle just because you want to smell them but now you have your own candle shop you can smell them whenever you wanted. Kylian picked up some candles and asked if you liked the smell of them because he did. When you agreed he asked if he could pay for them. Since nobody else was at the till you just did it for him because it would be easier than calling somebody else up.

"Are you perhaps busy?" Kylian asked placing the candles into the rucksack that he has on his back. Not the best place to put them but it the only place that he could at the moment. He would just have to be careful with them.

"Depends on why?" You had only came in today because all of your friends were busy so you just wanted to make sure that the shop was running smoothly. They could easily manage without you but it gave you something to do for the day other than just sit inside your home. If Kylian wanted to take you out somewhere then you would gladly go no questions asked. Maybe a few questions just to make sure he doesn't kidnap you but that's it.

"Just wondering if you could perhaps come with me and help me with presents for the rest of my family." He asked. You nodded your head before grabbing your coat and bag from the back room letting your coworkers know that you were leaving for a bit but would probably be back before the shop closes for the night. The told you not to worry about the shop because they had it under control. You knew you didn't need to worry because they are probably the best staff that you could have employed. You put on your coat because it was cold outside and then made your way to Kylian who was still stood by the till where you left him.