Marco Reus ~ Borussia Dortmund

Day 25 of CountDown to Christmas
(I can't believe he got married on the 21/12/19. I'm so happy for him)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~You and Marco were finally asleep in your bed after finally finishing wrapping all of your kid's presents and setting them downstairs in the living room in their little piles

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
You and Marco were finally asleep in your bed after finally finishing wrapping all of your kid's presents and setting them downstairs in the living room in their little piles. You wanted this day to be perfect for them. Christmas has always been a big thing for you and your family and you've always wanted to pass onto your children so now that you have them every Christmas you want to make special. It was a hectic time of year but you would never have it any differently. Luckily Marco plays in the Bundesliga and they have a long time off over the Christmas because you know some leagues, premier league, where they have to train Christmas Day because of the Boxing Day match. You enjoyed having the family around on Christmas but you also enjoyed it when it was just you, Marco and your children. It was more peaceful that way and not as much stress when making the Christmas dinner because there is only 5 of you and not way more. If you don't see your family or Marco's family on Christmas Day you usually go and see them on Boxing Day so it doesn't matter whether or not you actually see them Christmas Day. They are also very understanding knowing that you would want to spend the day as just the 5 of you.

"Mummy, Daddy, wake up it's Christmas!! Santa's been." Your oldest, Johanna said. You could feel her jumping on the bed and then you heard a groan from Marco so you guessed that one of your kids jumped on him. You and Marco have only been asleep a couple of hours so you could probably do with a bit more sleep but with three children that were never going to happen. Marco was not an morning person at all so Christmas was always a nightmare for him as the kids always get up early. You looked at the clock and saw it was 6 o'clock so it was a kind of reasonable time to get up and out of bed. Well not on a normal day but considering that it was Christmas you would let them get up and out earlier than normal. Marco on the other hand probably wouldn't let them since he liked his sleep too much.

"10 more minutes" Marco ground out. You couldn't help but chuckle at him knowing that would be what he wanted. But knowing your kids that would not happen. If they couldn't get up they would just stay in your bed with you and Marco until they were allowed to go downstairs. That was the rule. Nobody could go down the stairs until you and Marco allowed it. The living room door was closed but that was your rule and your children knew that.

"Nooooo" Markus shouted jumping on Marco some more. Marco groaned again and actually sat up this time to stop them from jumping on him some more. You could tell he was still half asleep by just looking at him. His eyes were still closed but you knew he was awake from the way his chest was rising and falling. You watched Marco sleep enough times to know that. Not in a creepy way or anything just when you couldn't sleep. Also, the little noises that left his mouth let you know that he wasn't asleep. Even though he did talk a minute of go he was able to go back to sleep really quickly which annoyed you the majority of the time. Johanna and Markus weren't letting Marco go back to sleep though because they were jumping all over the bed and Markus was just like Marco. Clumsy and an injury-prone. He was jumping all over the bed and fell on Marco a number of different times. Johanna was more careful making sure not to fall on anyone.