Jan Vertonghen ~ Tottenham Hotspur #2

Requested by @Shannon1300
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Shannon could be considered as one of the lucky ones. Where there are people that could only wish for a footballer to fall in love with them however Shannon didn't have to wish for that. She obviously wanted that to happen but it already has. 2 footballers. Rather than one falling in love with her she has two. People may think it's a dream come true but in reality it's an actual nightmare especially since the two footballers are international teammates and are really good friends with each other.

It was international duty so all of the Belgium guys were together after a long time away. Well for some of them at least since some of them play for the same clubs and in the same league or they saw each other during the Champions League. It was nice though to meet with your international teammates. Well most of the time anyway. It wasn't for Jan Vertonghen and Kevin De Bruyne though. All they done was argue with each other since they both like Shannon and she has never said which one she likes. They would always argue and fight about her it was some sort of natural occurrence now especially during international duty and it drove them mad. Mainly Eden since he was captain and could hardly do anything about it.

"Cut it out." Eden shouted walking down the corridor towards where Jan and Kevin were currently arguing. He kind of wished the Vincent Kompany was still here because he would shout at them and actually get them to stop. Eden on the other hand never managed to get them to stop. He knew that he wasn't that frightening but he hoped that they would listen to him. Belgium couldn't afford to lose one of there best midfielders and defenders. They weren't listening to Eden though screaming over each other so that nobody else could be heard. Eden sighed before making eye-contact with Thorgan and silently asking him to do something. Thorgan nodded his head and ran off in the opposite direction whilst Eden and Toby tried to keep the two away from each other and shut them up before they get people complaining. It didn't take long before Eden heard people running and luckily he recognised both of those voices. His brother and the only one who can get these two people to stop.

"Stop." Shannon shouted as she ran down the corridor and immediately got between the both of them. They tried fighting over and around Shannon but somehow she managed to push them away from each other and that's when Toby and Eden grabbed and held back Jan and Kevin respectively.. with a bit of help from others. They stared at each other not even acknowledging that Shannon was stood there with the rest of there teammates. Anger was radiating from the both of them before they pulled away from whoever was holding them and they stormed off and began to yell at the exact same time.

"YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING SHANNON!" Was the exact thing that they yelled. It would probably be funny if it was in any other circumstances but no one could find it in themselves it was too much of a shock. Shannon was in the most shock. She had known and heard that both of them liked her but she never thought that they would actually fight about it. She quickly glanced at the other guys who were still in the room and they were just staring at her. When she realised this Shannon quickly made her way to the exit not wanting to be the centre of attention for any longer. She needed to be on her own for a bit so she went home. She went home and sat on her sofa not moving from it for a couple of hours until she heard somebody knocking at her door.

"What are you doing here?" Jan asked as he walked up to the door with a small box in his hand. Kevin was stood outside of Shannon's door with flowers in his hand and he looked like he was about to knock on the door so he must've only just got here.

"To give these to Shannon." Kevin said before knocking on the door. He waited by the door for a couple of seconds with Jan just behind him holding something in his hands until Shannon opened the door and the smile automatically came over Kevin's face like it always did when he saw Shannon.

"Hello." Shannon said when she opened the door. She was shocked that Kevin was stood outside of her house with flowers in his hand. Her favourite flowers. Jan was also stood behind Kevin with a small box in his hands and a scowl on his face which quickly changed as soon as he saw Shannon.

"I got these for you." Kevin said handing her the flowers and kissed her on the cheek. Shannon could tell that a blush was starting to cover her cheeks as well as Kevin's but it was easier to notice it on Kevin.

"Thank you." She said with a smile over her face. Shannon heard Jan scoff before moving past Kevin so he was stood in front of her and passed her the box. Shannon stared at the box for a couple of seconds before she actually opened it and she was in shock. It was a necklace. Not just any necklace one of the prettiest and most beautiful necklaces the Shannon has ever laid her eyes on. Shannon took a quick glance at Jan and saw a smile on his face. He grabbed the necklace from the box and motioned to Shannon to turn around so he could put the necklace on her which he did. When it was on Shannon she got a proper good look at it and somehow it seemed even better put on then when it was in front of her.

"Thank you Jan, it's beautiful." You said turning back around and holding the necklace in one of her hands. Jan nodded his head before kissing Shannon on the cheek just like Kevin had done. Out of the corner of her eye Shannon could see Kevin roll his eyes at the scene and he also seemed uncomfortable.

"Who do you pick then?" Kevin asked wanting the answer. He knew that if it wasn't him he would be hurt but he would rather know than never know. Shannon looked at him in shock that she actually had to pick one of them. She knew that she would have to sooner or later but she wasn't ready now but she knew that she couldn't get out of it. She really didn't wasn't to break any of there hearts but she knew that she would have to. She took some time to think just glancing between the two of them.

"Jan." Eventually came out of her mouth. When the words hit Jan he started to jump around too excited to even care about Kevin's feeling right now. He would care later on but he couldn't right now. He brought Shannon into a hug and brought her into a kiss. Shannon was in shock but eventually kissed him back. It was a nice kiss. It just naturally felt right and she's not going to lie she did kind of forget that Kevin was stood right there and had feeling for her so this would be hurting him a lot. Throughout the whole exchange Kevin was in silence just staring at the two of them literally heartbroken over what had happened. When all of his senses came back he immediately ran off and away from the house. Shannon watched what way he went and told Jan to wait there whilst she went and spoke to Kevin. She felt really bad for doing this to Kevin but she had to go with what her heart was telling her and it was telling her to go with Jan. She looked at Jan before turning back to where Kevin had ran off to.

"Kevin." Shannon screamed running after Kevin. She wasn't as quick as Kevin but she knew which way he went and he didn't actually run that far. Shannon heard him crying before she actually saw him under a tree. He had his head in his knees trying to get him to quiet down a little bit so nobody heard him crying. He heard Shannon come over to him but he didn't bother to lift his head up just keeping them in his knees. Shannon put her arm around him and pulled him into a hug which Kevin allowed bit still hide his head away from her. He heard her whispering things in his ear but he wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying he was just enjoying the comfort that Shannon was giving him right now. It didn't last for long though because she pulled away so she could have an actual conversation with him.

"Even if I'm with Jan we can still be best friends." She told him. She felt like a little kid telling everyone who her best friend but it did make Kevin smile a little bit. He did eventually manage to calm his tears down and actually answer Shannon's question.

"I would like that a lot." He said smiling at her. Shannon gave him one last hug before getting up and going back to Jan. Kevin just stayed sat on the grass for a little bit longer just thinking about everything. He knew that Jan would come back to the hotel later and apologise but there was no need to him and Shannon would be great together.