Daniel James ~ Manchester United

Requested by @CarlieDeVil1999
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The crowd was going crazy and Ashley couldn't believe it herself. Manchester United has just one the premier league. After some time of hurting and the team not working to there best potential they finally got to where they needed to be. On top of the league. Ashley couldn't of been happier for her boyfriend, Dan, as he was there when the team wasn't doing well but he stuck by them and now look. The boys were running around the pitch clapping the fans for sticking by them and Ashley was just waiting to be allowed on the pitch to celebrate with Dan.

Dan helped Ashley onto the pitch when they were eventually allowed and then held her hand throughout the whole thing until he had to go and collect his medal and the trophy. He reluctantly let go as Ashley was the only thing keeping him sane and keeping his nerves down. Ashley quickly kissed his cheek then pushed him towards his teammates knowing that he would rather stay with with her. Ashley laughed at his pout when he walked away but she turned away and started to talk to all the other players partners.

"When are you and Dan going to start a family, your kids would be adorable?" They asked as soon as Ashley went over there. It's all they asked her but Ashley never knew how to answer. She has thought about it but it wasn't a priority for her or Dan at this moment in time and it will all happen when it happens.

"I don't know." Ashley replied looking over to where Dan would get his medal and she could see his smile from a mile away. Nothing could ruin this day. She watched as the boys lifted the trophy and the genuine joy in there faces was enough to make anyone smile. Maybe not there rivals. The trophy got passed around and everyone took pictures with it but the more time that passed the more nervous Dan was getting.

"Can you come with me?" Dan asked once all of the guys collected there medals and got a hold of the trophy and took photos with the trophy. Ashley quickly apologised to who she was talking to then let dan drag her to the middle of the pitch. When they were walking one of the guys gave him a microphone which confused Ashley to no means because why would Dan need a microphone. They also passed him something else that Ashley couldn't see.

"Can I have to everyone's attention please?" Dan started off saying into the mic. Ashley could hear the nerves in his voice as he was speaking but she let it go knowing that he probably wanted to do this.

"So today was incredible, winning the premier league was just a dream that I've had since I was a young boy never believing that it would happen. But that's not the only thing that I dreamt of when I was younger I also dreamt of having someone by my side every step of the way and luckily Ashley, my beautiful girlfriend, has done that for me. I, however, want to take our relationship one step further because nothing will mean that much unless your by my side so..." Dan said before opening the box that the ring was in and getting onto one knee.

"Will you marry me?" Dan continued once he was on one knee. Ashley was shocked. She could already feel the tears coming as she has dreamt about this for so long but she couldn't believe that it was actually happening.

"Yes" Ashley said nodding her head after the shock had passed through her body. Dan put the ring on her finger then stood up and immediately took her into his arms kissing her deeply. Ashley could hear Dans teammates and that making a bunch of noise but she ignored them getting lost in Dans kiss.