Marco Asensio ~ Real Madrid

Y/N is a physiotherapist and quite a good one too. Well that's what everyone says that she works for. They say that she can do wonders. She is only 22 years old and has worked with a numerous of sports teams during her university degree but also when she finished uni.

Y/N had literally got the opportunity of a lifetime by given the chance to be Real Madrid's new physiotherapist. So not being able to turn down this opportunity Y/N packed up her belongings and said a goodbye to her family and got on a plane to Madrid. Y/N was nervous however also excited knowing that hardly anybody gets this opportunity.

Y/N slowly walked into the Real Madrid training ground trying to look confident however it wasn't working very well. She still looked nervous. When Y/N got through the door she saw a load of different workers standing there. She was guessing they were there to introduce themselves but she wasn't sure.

"Hello I'm Y/F/N and I'm the new physio." Y/N said playing with her hands a bit. It was a nervous habit that she had picked up when she was a kid and every time that she was nervous or anxious about something she would just start playing with her hands.

"Nice to meet you" someone said putting out there hand so she could shake it.

"Training starts soon so I'm going to introduce you to the guys then because it will be easier and you can stay to watch training with the other physio's because it may help you know how things work around here. The manager said. Y/N just nodded head and followed everyone else to the training pitch.

"Guys this is Y/N your new physiotherapist" Solari said as he introduced her to the whole team.

"Nice to meet you" Y/N said politely raising her hand waving it a little bit. In response the guys either said hi or just raised their hands waving to her.

"Okay Y/N do you want to sit on the bench over there and just watch and make sure that's there is no injuries." Y/N nodded her head and made her way over to the bench that was at the edge of the pitch where another physio was sitting.

She watched the training and answered any questions that the other physio asked her so they could get to know each other a bit more because they would be working with each other a lot.

Y/N was sat on the bench with the other physio that had been explaining everything to Y/N making sure that she knew everything and understood all of it. That was until a certain person got injured during training.

"Okay this is your first chance to show us what you can do" the other physio said to Y/N and pointing the person came hobbling over with his arm wrapped around another person. The other physio stood up and walked away probably to give Y/N some actual space to work.

"Y/N right, the new physio" one the guys holding the injured one said. Y/N just nodded her head and started to pull out some things that she thought that she will need.

"Well I'm Isco and this is Marco and he's injured his ankle so we were wondering if you could look at it" Isco said still holding onto Marco.

"Sure sit him on the bench and I will take a look at it." Y/N told Isco. Isco nodded and placed Marco onto the bench and patted him on the back and whilst he was walking back to training he turned back to face Marco and winked at him. In return Marco just rolled his eyes at Isco's obvious attempt to get Marco a date. Marco had to admit the first time he laid eyes on Y/N he thought she was beautiful. Her eyes shone in the light that was shining down on her and her hair flowed beautifully down past her shoulders. Marco couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Can you place your foot on the bench so I can get a closer look please" Y/N said looking up at Marco. Marco just stared at Y/N not even bothering to hide it. Since Marco was too busy staring he didn't hear what Y/N said so he was just sat there.

"Marco, Marco" Y/N shouted clicking her fingers in front of Marco's face trying to get his attention back. Y/N could hear some of the other guys laughing but she didn't pay attention to them only wanting to get Marco's ankle to get better before there game at the weekend.

"Hmmm" Marco replied turning red at the fact that he zoned out staring at Y/N.

"Can you please pass your foot to me?" Y/N asked once again. This time Marco did pass his foot to Y/N and tried not to stare at her when done it.

"If you don't mind me asking how old are you? I don't mean to be rude it's just that you look so young" Marco said spluttering out the last bit quickly.

"It's fine Marco I'm 22 and yes I am young to be doing this" Y/N said touching around Marco's ankle seeing what points hurt. She also moved Marco's ankle around a bit and slowly to see what movement he could do without it hurting and what movements hurt the most. Y/N ended up coming up with the conclusion that Marco has just sprained his ankle.

"Okay so I believe that you just sprained your ankle so you have to take it easy and we will see if you can play this weekend" Y/N said to Marco and writing it down so the head physio could check over it for her.

"Do you want to come with me so we can wrap it up a bit and get some crutches so you don't put pressure on it" Y/N said standing up and putting her hand out to help Marco stand up and walk to the room. When Y/N was walking Marco to the room he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Where do you come from?" Marco asked as Y/N was helping him through the corridors. Marco kept on asking Y/N a load of random questions to try to get to know her more and Y/N

"You're beautiful" Marco suddenly said when Y/N was wrapping up his ankle. She couldn't help but blush when he said that compliment. She has never been very good at accepting compliments.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself" Y/N replied. She has never been good at flirting either. In other words she's never been good around boys especially ones that she may like. The comment did make Marco smile though so she kind of deemed it as a success. Marco just stared at Y/N and tried to build up the courage to ask her out. After some time of just starring he did.

"So I was wondering if you would like when my ankle gets better to go out on a date with me so we can go and get to know each other better. If you don't that's fine" Marco rambled on getting quieter with each word that he spoke.

"I would love to go out with you Marco" Y/N said smiling. This made Marco jump up and then sit back down from the pain that rushed through his body when he put some pressure onto his ankle.

"You still can't put any pressure onto your ankle unless you want to make it worse" she laughed as Marco was swearing in English and Spanish at how badly he hurt his ankle.

"Right that should be it here's the crutches so you can walk and here's my number so you message me about the date" Y/N said passing Marco the crutches so he could grab his bag and go home.

"Thanks" Marco said grabbing the crutches and walking out. When he made it to the changing rooms all of the guys were already there with training already finished. Well Marco did injure himself near the end of training.

"I've heard you've got a date with the new physio" Isco said as Marco made his way into the changing room with his crutches.

"How fast does news travel in this place?" Marco groaned as he sat down in front of his locker.

"Very quick especially if I'm outside of the room listening to what you were saying." Isco said chuckling to himself. Marco just rolled his eyes knowing that he should've guessed that Isco would be listening.

"Yes I have a date with Y/N" Marco said letting the guys all know and all of a sudden the guys were around him messing his hair up and congratulating him on actually getting a date.

"God I'm going on one date with her it's not like I'm getting married" Marco said swatting away all of the hands that where on him.

"Yet" Lucas shouted and started laughing which made all of the other guys laugh and Marco roll his eyes at the teammates that he has.