Harry Maguire ~ Leicester City

Requested by @jacobharrymaguire
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Sarah Stones. Also known as John Stones' sister. The sister of the centre back for one of the best teams in Europe. She was also the girlfriend of a certain centre back that plays for Leicester City. Sarah and Harry had been dating for a couple of years and a few months ago Sarah gave birth to twins called Alex and Emma.

Harry had been at England's training camp and could only come home for a couple of days which seemed to be killing him. Sarah had no clue how he would deal with being in Portugal away for just a bit longer then a week without seeing them. She was still debating whether or not to actually fly to Portugal knowing that it would be hard to fly with two kids who were only a few months old. She still had a couple of days to consider going or not and she would properly consider it.

Sarah had saw some of the game when she was sat on the plane. She had only managed to watch a couple of minutes but it was long enough to know the game went and how badly it went. She saw when her brother messed up which lead to Kyle scoring an own goal which lead to the Netherlands being 2-1 up. Sarah had also saw the third goal from the Netherlands which came from a poor pass from John to Ross Barkley. Sarah knew her brother and boyfriend would be annoyed and pissed off from the game so she was glad that she decided to come and visit them to hopefully cheer them up and put them in a better mood before Sunday.

Sarah messaged both John and Harry to see how they were doing after that loss but unsurprisingly none of them responded. Sarah knew that when none of them responded she knew she had made the right decision to come and visit them with Alex and Emma. She was messaging some of the other guys. Mainly Ben Chilwell and he was saying that John wasn't in a good state and Harry just didn't want to check his phone.

When they made it back to the hotel Harry was just sat in the room where all the guys hang out together. All of the guys were there except John and Kyle who were probably in there room dwelling on the match that just happened. Harry was obviously upset with what had happened but they can't change it now they can only except the loss and help them improve. Harry knew that he was probably thinking that to make himself feel better about the loss and there performance but it was working so he was going to stick with it.

"Harry you have someone here for you" one of the staff said knocking Harry out of his thoughts. Harry stood up and thanked the member of staff and made his way to the entrance of the hotel to where he and the rest of the guys were staying during there stay in Portugal. Harry made his way to the entrance of the hotel confused with who was visiting him. His parents were busy with something so unfortunately they wouldn't be able to support him from the stands and Sarah didn't want to travel on a plane with two babies who were only a few months old on her own. Even though Harry understood why she didn't want to travel because he knew it would be stressful but he did really want them to be there.

He made his way to the reception area and he saw Sarah stood there with Emma in her carrier by the floor and an empty carrier next to it because his son Alex was in Sarah's arms. As cliche as it sounds Harry never thought he could fall in love with Sarah more then he already had but everyone he sees her with there twins he falls more in love with her.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked grabbing Emma's carrier out of her hand to make it easier for her.

"I thought I would come and visit and looking at what happened today I guess you really need me and them to take your mind away from it." Sarah said smiling at him. Harry just walked up to her giving her a quick kiss missing that so much when he was away.

"I think John needs you more then me at the moment" Harry said trying to slightly hint at how bad John actually was. Harry hadn't exactly seen him since they got to the hotel so he knew that he must have been bad because he's usually joking around with all of the guys. He must of also felt horrible about what happened because it kind of was his fault that they lost and Harry knew he would feel horrible if he was on Johns end.

"I know, do you know what room he's in?" Sarah asked knowing she should see John knowing he would be in a bad state. Harry nodded picking up both of the carriers and made his way to the lift so they could go up to John's room.

Sarah knocked on the door hoping John would actually open up because there was a possibility that he wouldn't. She heard some movement behind the door and after some time she saw the door open and John had emerged. He looked shocked when he opened the door to see Sarah with his niece and nephew and Harry. He opened the door wider to allow Sarah to come in. Harry placed the carriers down on the floor and said a quick goodbye not wanting to intrude. Sarah and John just sat in the room talking about what they have been doing recently. Talking about anything to get John's mind off of the game.

"Thank you for coming, I needed this distraction" John said to his sister whilst he was making both the twins giggle like mad. Sarah had never heard the twins giggle like that before it must be an uncle thing.

"I know, I'm glad I decided to come. Do you feel better?" She replied hoping John did feel better.

"Yeah a bit" John said messing around with Emma who was still giggling at her uncle.

"Good" Sarah said smiling at him. They both sat there in silence for a while with only slight giggles from the twins being heard.

"Do you want to go and see Harry for a bit?" John asked knowing that was what Sarah wanted but she wouldn't tell John that. Sarah just looked at him and thought about it until she nodded her head. John placed Emma and Alex in their carriers and kissed Sarah on the cheek helping her out of the room.

"I will call you tomorrow" Sarah said to him leaving John no room with an argument because she left him as soon as she said the sentence. She made her way straight to Harry's room and when she knocked the door nearly immediately opened.
...
Harry was sat there playing with Alex who was giggling and Sarah was just feeding Emma but just watching Harry and Alex together. She was glad that she could put a smile on both Harry's and John's faces after the horrendous performance that happened earlier in the day. She was too busy lost in her thoughts to notice that Harry had put Alex in his carrier and he was walking over to put Emma in her carrier as well.

"I really did miss you and Alex and Emma" Harry said when the twins were asleep and it was just Sarah an Harry in the room on the bed.

"I know. I'm surprised you lasted this long without seeing us" Sarah joked with him. She was surprised because if he goes away for away games he always face times Sarah. He started doing it when they first started dating but not as much as he had done since Alex and Emma have been born.

"Shhh... I love you all that's it." Harry said to her "and you're the one who said they weren't coming to Portugal yet still came" Harry pointed out placing a sleeping Alex into his carrier.

"I thought about this before you left for Portugal but I didn't know if I should go through with it. In the end I decided to come and I'm glad I did" Sarah said to him. Harry just hummed showing that he was listening but tired.

"I better go back to my hotel because I don't want the twins to wake up anyone" Sarah said wiggling out of Harry's embrace.

"Noooo, stay here I don't care about the guys waking up" Harry said tightening his grip on Sarah.

"Just come to my hotel with me and be back here in time for training" Sarah said already knowing that Harry will take that offer up. Harry nodded his head packing an overnight bag as quickly as he could.

They made there way down to the reception area where Dele was stood talking to Eric.

"I'll be back in time for training tomorrow" Harry shouted to the two of them who just put there thumbs up to acknowledge what he said. Harry carried the twins out to the uber and played with there son who was awake. Harry knew he shouldn't leave the hotel but he couldn't find himself  to care especially when his son was giggling like mad. Everything would be okay if he had Sarah and the twins by his side.