Kai Havertz ~ Bayer Leverkusen

Day 11 of CountDown to Christmas
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
"Kai" you shouted as soon as you woke up. You were staring outside the window just watching the snow dance in the light, a choreographed ballet conducted by the gentle wind. It was beautiful as your eyes grew wider every minute you watched it. You felt like a little kid again just watching the snowfall. Even with shouting his name Kai stayed asleep next to you barely moving an inch. You couldn't believe that Kai was still asleep even after you shouting his name really loudly. If there was an earthquake right now he still probably wouldn't wake up. The excitement was too much for you though you needed to share it with Kai so he wasn't getting any more sleep. You started to shake Kai and slowly he came around and started to wake up.

"What?" He grumbled in his morning voice. You couldn't spend too much time though dawning on it. You would usually listen to him speaking just to hear his morning voice but today you couldn't. You were too excited about the snow that was falling outside to have a proper conversation with him or even listen to what he was saying.

"It's snowing." You said the awe obvious in your voice. This made Kai sit up and rub his eyes to try to wake himself up some more since he was still near enough asleep. You couldn't stay in bed any longer. You left your instincts to take over getting out of bed and putting shoes on immediately. You didn't care that you were in your pyjamas. You didn't care that it was freezing outside all you wanted to do was go outside. Kai immediately got out of bed to follow you also in his pyjamas. As soon as your shoes were on you ran to the door and slammed it open. The street looked like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white as if waiting for the artist's hand to return. The morning light struggled through the murky cloud, but even in its weakness, it was enough to blind. The air was, of course, cold, but you hadn't expected the same dampness that comes before the rain. Moving from the overbearing heat of the kitchen to the conservatory was like sipping on ice-water in the heat of summer until your lips went blue and you and Kai ran back into the comfort of your home. You didn't stay inside long though putting on all your warm clothes before going back outside.

"Kai" you shouted as soon as he walked back out of the front door. You had grabbed some snow and made it into a snowball so you could throw it at him when he walked out of that door. You had to wait for him to move away from the door though so it wouldn't get inside the house. As soon as he was away from the door you through the snowball and it hit him straight in the face. The giggles immediately left your lips as soon as it hit him in the face. What a good shot it was to hit him straight in the face. You were never that good at aiming so you were surprised it managed to hit him let alone in the face.

"Oh no! I'm going to get you back for that!" Kai said starting to gather some snow to make a snowball. As soon as you noticed what he was doing you began to make more snowballs knowing that this would end up in a snowball fight. When you were making a snowball you felt something hit you and you knew it was a snowball and when you looked up your saw Kai looking at you with a guilty smile on his face. You didn't even say anything to him just grabbed some of the snowballs that you made and pelted them him. Kai retaliated by making snowballs and throwing them at you and it turned into a full-on snowball fight. The two of you were running down the street laughing like you were little kids again. Luckily not many people lived in the street because of how noisy you and Kai were being. Screaming, shouting and laughing at each other. When you were bent down to make some more snowballs Kai came up behind you and tackled you into the snow. He turned you over so you were face to face with him. He was sat on top of you not doing anything for a second just staring at you and when you went to open your mouth to ask him what he was doing he got the mischievous smile on his face. His hands went to your sides and immediately started to tickle you. You started to wiggle around laughing so much that your stomach and sides started to hurt. You couldn't gather enough strength to push him off of you though so he continued to tickle you.