The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat

"YO!!! KELLS!!! Ashley yells from across the living room. "I forgot to tell you, I invited my girl Luna out with us tonight. She's a bad ass chick who's an artist too. She shoots the most intimate pictures. You'll love her mus... "

Colson is sitting at the dining room table rolling up joints for his birthday party tonight. He's listening but honestly he doesn't give a fuck who's gonna be there. His main objective is to get FUUUUCKED UP tonight. Last year before The Big One.

"You mean Luna Smith, THAT Brooklyn Bitch!?!" Pete interrupts Ashley excitedly. "I FUCKING LOVE HER!!! Dude, she's like one of my greatest friends of all time. We go back to before I was doing stand up. She's actually one of the first people to push and shoot me." He admits with pride.

"ME TOOOO!!!" Laughs Ashley. "I didn't know you knew her, that's crazy!"

"You ain't shit until you've been shot by a LunaTic!!" They shout in unison while laughing.

Colson fires up a joint as he vaguely listens to Pete and Ashley swap stories about this Luna chick. Running around Brooklyn, late night missions, this show here, that show there... all basic punk, Riot GRL shit... But wait...? Talking her way outta a B&E AND resisting arrest charges!? Colson's ears perk up. He's just about to join the conversation when he's distracted by Dom; Ashley's boyfriend, plunking down beside him.

"Happy Fooking Birthday, Mate!!" He says with a slap to the back as he begins to help out rolling and shots begin to flow.

Colson Baker's mind loses any thoughts of Luna Smith.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

An hour or so passes. The rest of The Band popping out of their rooms as a few close friends show up and mix within them. They're all over to PreGame before dinner and the killer house party planned for afterwards. Over the bump of the music Colson hears the door bell. Needing a break and wondering who the fuck is at his door, he heads towards it.

"I've got it." He yells out to everyone and no one.

Colson opens the door to find the back of a tiny body in a black leather jacket with long, golden blonde hair cascading down it. There's a short, flowing red dress under it. Booty popping out with tattooed legs and chunky heeled combat boots.

"My kinda style..." He thinks to himself, looking her up and down.

"HI!!!" The girl says as she turns around revealing bright, blue eyes; a wide smile spreads across her face making her eyes dance. "I'm Luna, Ashley's friend. You must be Colson." She continues, sticking her hand out to shake his.

"Uh, yeah..." He stumbles, running his hand through his blonde hair subconsciously after he shakes her hand. "C'mon on in...." He steps back to allow her inside.

"Fuck Dude. Where have I seen her before??? He wonders to himself. "GOD, I KNOW I FUCKING KNOW HER. FUCK, FUCK, FUUUCK. She's beautiful. I hope I wasn't an asshole. Fuck."

As Luna follows Colson inside, she gently grabs his wrist. "Ash told me it was your birthday. I hope you don't mind but I made you a gift." She says when he turns to her.

"Wow. Thank you." Colson replies, caught even more off guard.

"Wanna see it?" She asks with a twinkle in her eyes and small smile playing on her lips.